Reviews for Heart of an Artist, Hands of a Killer
lol chapter 16 . 5/12
Lady Hanaka, we, your humble yet expectant readers, are waiting for the next chapters of this story. We hope in the name of Kami-sama that you have not abandoned us (wails desperately)
MaxineCrazy chapter 16 . 4/21
Oh this is a pretty neat story! I like how slow the pace is; it makes it more believable I suppose haha! Anyway, I can't wait to know what happens next! :D Write on!
xXFallenxBeautyxX chapter 16 . 3/28
I love this story so much! I really hope you will continue it one day.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/21/2015
Ahhhh, I knew I should never have started reading this, I mean, it's been in haitus for 6 years damn it!
I genuinely feel like crying because I have grown attached to your story and I have a funny feeling it will never be completed (I wonder why?)
anyway, your a wonderful writer, and it's a real REAL shame that this story has been left at such a critical point. I really hope you can prove me wrong someday and finish this story? Maybe sometime in the next six years? (Aha)
An1meOtome chapter 3 . 10/9/2015
Thank you so much for writing this I love deidara he is my fav _ Would you ever consider writing more with this pair?
anon chapter 16 . 7/5/2015
plz update quickly I am dying to see more. Also I dont mean this as a hate comment but can you not put in random hai's and ne's because a lot of people may not know what that means because they don't speak Japanese and may be uninterested because there is Japanese. That's just for advice :). Also I want to say that as advice, you shouldn't put words like nipple if you want a good story instead you should put maybe a more formal/more polite and appropriate way of saying it like breast. Yours sincerely, anonymous 3
SweetDreamsAreMadeOfNaruto chapter 16 . 7/3/2015
Write mooooooore :'( Ur amazing :)
SweetDreamsAreMadeOfNaruto chapter 10 . 7/3/2015
LOve, Love, LOOOOOOVE ur fanfic :'D 3
camelia-chan chapter 16 . 5/11/2015
Please!
I' ve been waiting for years for this story to continue
Aren't you going to end it? Say yes! Its amazing and i love it.
And now that naruto is finished Just the fanfiction are the only ones that left soooo please let us now the out come.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/9/2015
Please please please please please update :'-(
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
I would like to say that, I am NOT a DeiSaku fan. I even swore off the thought of actually reading one. I lean more towards Sasori with Sakura, but for some reason I really want to read this story, and I can see very clearly that your prologue is already shown that your a good writer- Scratch that! I KNOW your a good writer, from your other stories on ItaSaku, which were by the way, so I'm just going to read it. :D

I feel very excited now! Oh! :)

-Seth

PS: Can't help noticing that you haven't updated in a while. *crossing fingers* Hope that this story doesn't stop off in an uncomfortable cliffhanger. :)
Faircrown chapter 16 . 8/11/2014
This evil cliffhanger has been here for 5 years... I am suffering along with your other faithful readers. I desperately hope that you haven't abandoned this fic. It's too good to be dumped. Are you ever going to continue this story btw? I hope you do because now I'm interested in Sakura's fiance and what will happen to Sakura and Deidara after Kakashi found them in that situation. Oh god this story is just soooo amazing. You're an amazing writer. I really hope you can update. Good luck!
Akat-chan chapter 16 . 7/4/2014
So when are you gonna continue? Its awesome but it really been too long...
Akatsuki's Kyuubi chapter 16 . 6/23/2014
*Cries for Sasori-kun* Ass-knotted snake bastard! Kill Sasuke!
zoweyzoey chapter 16 . 6/13/2014
Whats with the incomplete?!
1,077 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »