Reviews for Heart of an Artist, Hands of a Killer
anon chapter 16 . 7/5
plz update quickly I am dying to see more. Also I dont mean this as a hate comment but can you not put in random hai's and ne's because a lot of people may not know what that means because they don't speak Japanese and may be uninterested because there is Japanese. That's just for advice :). Also I want to say that as advice, you shouldn't put words like nipple if you want a good story instead you should put maybe a more formal/more polite and appropriate way of saying it like breast. Yours sincerely, anonymous 3
SweetDreamsAreMadeOfNaruto chapter 16 . 7/3
Write mooooooore :'( Ur amazing :)
SweetDreamsAreMadeOfNaruto chapter 10 . 7/3
LOve, Love, LOOOOOOVE ur fanfic :'D 3
camelia-chan chapter 16 . 5/11
I' ve been waiting for years for this story to continue
Aren't you going to end it? Say yes! Its amazing and i love it.
And now that naruto is finished Just the fanfiction are the only ones that left soooo please let us now the out come.
Please please please please please update :'-(
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
I would like to say that, I am NOT a DeiSaku fan. I even swore off the thought of actually reading one. I lean more towards Sasori with Sakura, but for some reason I really want to read this story, and I can see very clearly that your prologue is already shown that your a good writer- Scratch that! I KNOW your a good writer, from your other stories on ItaSaku, which were by the way, so I'm just going to read it. :D

I feel very excited now! Oh! :)

PS: Can't help noticing that you haven't updated in a while. *crossing fingers* Hope that this story doesn't stop off in an uncomfortable cliffhanger. :)
Faircrown chapter 16 . 8/11/2014
This evil cliffhanger has been here for 5 years... I am suffering along with your other faithful readers. I desperately hope that you haven't abandoned this fic. It's too good to be dumped. Are you ever going to continue this story btw? I hope you do because now I'm interested in Sakura's fiance and what will happen to Sakura and Deidara after Kakashi found them in that situation. Oh god this story is just soooo amazing. You're an amazing writer. I really hope you can update. Good luck!
Akat-chan chapter 16 . 7/4/2014
So when are you gonna continue? Its awesome but it really been too long...
Akatsuki's Kyuubi chapter 16 . 6/23/2014
*Cries for Sasori-kun* Ass-knotted snake bastard! Kill Sasuke!
zoweyzoey chapter 16 . 6/13/2014
Whats with the incomplete?!
Snickerdoodle97 chapter 16 . 2/23/2014
oh god! :)
Gal Can't Help It chapter 16 . 2/14/2014
There? You choose to put your story on hold THERE?!

I mean I want to find out how the rest of the Konoha crew deal with the news of Sakura being 'dead', the build up of more anguish for Naruto, the consequences of Kakashi delaying his return to the village, the rematch with Sasuke and friends, etc. But right now there's a naked Deidara on top of Sakura, and a miffed sensei walking through the door.

It's a little irresponsible of you. Just a bit. Leaving me to my own wild imaginings of how the rest of that scene pans out...tsk, tsk.
Gal Can't Help It chapter 10 . 2/12/2014
Inner Sakura about Deidara: "A damn hot body". reference to my review from last chapter, I will start eating my words now, thank you very much.
Gal Can't Help It chapter 9 . 2/12/2014
I like where this story is going. The description of Sasuke essentially being a lost cause and Sakura coming to terms with it was nicely done. At this point, I'm also liking that Sakura's inner thoughts are wary and insightful reminders - not "zomg, he has such a hot body"...unless that is mentioned in a later chapter, at which point I will then eat my words.
The Eiko-sensei/Kakuzu thing is also an idea I haven't read in other stories before. I look forward to further interaction...or a serious beat-down. Either way, I'm sure it'll be thoroughly entertaining. But only another 7 chapters before the 'hiatus' stage, so I'll just have to read and hope more ground is covered before then.
kayla chapter 16 . 2/12/2014