Reviews for Heart of an Artist, Hands of a Killer
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
I would like to say that, I am NOT a DeiSaku fan. I even swore off the thought of actually reading one. I lean more towards Sasori with Sakura, but for some reason I really want to read this story, and I can see very clearly that your prologue is already shown that your a good writer- Scratch that! I KNOW your a good writer, from your other stories on ItaSaku, which were by the way, so I'm just going to read it. :D

I feel very excited now! Oh! :)

-Seth

PS: Can't help noticing that you haven't updated in a while. *crossing fingers* Hope that this story doesn't stop off in an uncomfortable cliffhanger. :)
Faircrown chapter 16 . 8/11/2014
This evil cliffhanger has been here for 5 years... I am suffering along with your other faithful readers. I desperately hope that you haven't abandoned this fic. It's too good to be dumped. Are you ever going to continue this story btw? I hope you do because now I'm interested in Sakura's fiance and what will happen to Sakura and Deidara after Kakashi found them in that situation. Oh god this story is just soooo amazing. You're an amazing writer. I really hope you can update. Good luck!
Akat-chan chapter 16 . 7/4/2014
So when are you gonna continue? Its awesome but it really been too long...
Akatsuki's Kyuubi chapter 16 . 6/23/2014
*Cries for Sasori-kun* Ass-knotted snake bastard! Kill Sasuke!
zoweyzoey chapter 16 . 6/13/2014
Whats with the incomplete?!
Snickerdoodle97 chapter 16 . 2/23/2014
oh god! :)
Gal Can't Help It chapter 16 . 2/14/2014
There? You choose to put your story on hold THERE?!

I mean I want to find out how the rest of the Konoha crew deal with the news of Sakura being 'dead', the build up of more anguish for Naruto, the consequences of Kakashi delaying his return to the village, the rematch with Sasuke and friends, etc. But right now there's a naked Deidara on top of Sakura, and a miffed sensei walking through the door.

It's a little irresponsible of you. Just a bit. Leaving me to my own wild imaginings of how the rest of that scene pans out...tsk, tsk.
Gal Can't Help It chapter 10 . 2/12/2014
Inner Sakura about Deidara: "A damn hot body".
...in reference to my review from last chapter, I will start eating my words now, thank you very much.
Gal Can't Help It chapter 9 . 2/12/2014
I like where this story is going. The description of Sasuke essentially being a lost cause and Sakura coming to terms with it was nicely done. At this point, I'm also liking that Sakura's inner thoughts are wary and insightful reminders - not "zomg, he has such a hot body"...unless that is mentioned in a later chapter, at which point I will then eat my words.
The Eiko-sensei/Kakuzu thing is also an idea I haven't read in other stories before. I look forward to further interaction...or a serious beat-down. Either way, I'm sure it'll be thoroughly entertaining. But only another 7 chapters before the 'hiatus' stage, so I'll just have to read and hope more ground is covered before then.
kayla chapter 16 . 2/12/2014
Wright more PLEASE!
goldenlucario1 chapter 16 . 1/3/2014
Okay, no matter how much I worship you story here, I have to finally give some criticism: No one's perfect, so I wasn't surprise I found something that I disliked. You're losing your touch. I don't know how to put this all...the final battle with Sasuke was just pure epic-ness, I have nothing on that but the whole situation with Kakashi is to OoC. Because no matter how much he loves her as a wonderful student/daughter-like, he wouldn't abandon his village for her. Sorry, but that just wouldn't happen. And the fluff/romance moments between my 2 favorite ninjas have gotten...somewhat...I dunno. What to say? Just not like the beginning! But it's still good and I can't wait for an update. Take your time so it'll turn out great ;)
goldenlucario1 chapter 14 . 1/3/2014
Of course Sakura will come out unharmed because she is a hell of a woman in this story! Gosh, here you can really tell you like her because she gets the credits and screen-time that Naruto usually gets! I've been planning on making a fan-video for this but I lack video-editing skills...but believe me, if I could, I sure would! :) I wish this would SO happen in the Manga, wouldn't you, too? Heck, I think everyone would (those who read, follow and favorite this story and don't like Sasuke that much. Karin neither) want this to happen. This is by far the best Fanfiction I have ever read without exaggerating! And I can't wait for Sakura's battle with is simply kick-ass. I am about to compare her to Chuck Norris...
goldenlucario1 chapter 11 . 1/3/2014
Why the hell do I keep misreading things? Like, I read "This was soooo hot" instead of "this was sooo not happening..."
A wise guy once said "You only understand what you want to understand..."
Haha, guess he's right! _"
O/O Erm, yes, in fact! XD I love this story! I love it when Deidara's attempts fail so epically! It just gives the story more spice! Then again, wouldn't it be totally (1) boring and (2) OoC for Sakura to give in? LOL keep writing bro!
goldenlucario1 chapter 10 . 1/3/2014
Pure goodness! I enjoy your chapters more than I enjoy my precious Reese's and that says something! *small squeal due to the fact of little DeiSaku* Random fact: I was so excited about the little scene with DeiSaku in it that I quickly read the first part only to stop at the one sentence to read it over, and over, and over and over again - "And suddenly Deidara had leaned in, his lips brushing against HERS." and I read I over and over again but FALSELY! XDD I was like "WUHOOO! Their relationship is getting a huge boost!" Only to realize later that I left the 'her ear' out XDDD LOLOLLOL I wasn't disappointed though, I found it equally awesome and laughed at my mistake -keep up this crazy sh*t. It's the best Fanfiction featuring Deidara that I have ever read
goldenlucario1 chapter 9 . 1/3/2014
If I were in the Fanfiction at the end, I would be standing on the boat when Deidara slammed Yashuhiro against the wall. I would then taunt, while having the famous troll-face on, Deidara: "Did I just see jealousy?" and after that I would have probably gotten killed by him but whatever :/ I love have the whole panicked race-against-the-time counts for everyone. You built fine suspense there with of course my fav Akatsuki guy and Skuuura :D
1,067 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »