Reviews for Heart of an Artist, Hands of a Killer
BaekhyunSamaa chapter 16 . 10/2
Hei, I read this fanfiction, and completely attracted to it. Sakura Deidara moment is perfect, and you portraying Sasuke (Old-Sasuke) feelings perfectly. It's sad Sakura's love is not for Sasuke now, but this is DeiSaku fic, so of course She must lost her feelings for Sasuke. Call me masochist, because I flustered when I read about Sasuke's indirectly proposal 'Heal me after I defeat Itachi and help me build my clan' haha. And it can't be more perfect when you adding about Jelaous Deidara here! and Of course, I also love Yasuhiro, your OC character!
Woah. You left us with quite the cliff hanger here. Hope you will ever find the motivation to continue (I mean looking at the date that's probably wishful thinking, but who knows).

Anyway, I love the story, writing style and tension between Deidara and Sakura
xXFallenxBeautyxX chapter 1 . 1/12
Wow I really hope you get back to this story one day, its truly great.
so cute chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
why are your interesting stories on hiatus?. all other stories are either boring unrealistic or immature. this isn't flaming I'm just telling you what I think.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/29/2016
Holy shit that was amazing (o)!
The characters were really engaging and I loved every chapter (especially the fight scenes) The climax was great and the last part of chapter 16 lighthearted enough to give closure and catch my breath a little

It was very satisfying (-)b
lol chapter 16 . 5/12/2016
Lady Hanaka, we, your humble yet expectant readers, are waiting for the next chapters of this story. We hope in the name of Kami-sama that you have not abandoned us (wails desperately)
MaxineCrazy chapter 16 . 4/21/2016
Oh this is a pretty neat story! I like how slow the pace is; it makes it more believable I suppose haha! Anyway, I can't wait to know what happens next! :D Write on!
xXFallenxBeautyxX chapter 16 . 3/28/2016
I love this story so much! I really hope you will continue it one day.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/21/2015
Ahhhh, I knew I should never have started reading this, I mean, it's been in haitus for 6 years damn it!
I genuinely feel like crying because I have grown attached to your story and I have a funny feeling it will never be completed (I wonder why?)
anyway, your a wonderful writer, and it's a real REAL shame that this story has been left at such a critical point. I really hope you can prove me wrong someday and finish this story? Maybe sometime in the next six years? (Aha)
AizenDaddy chapter 3 . 10/9/2015
Thank you so much for writing this I love deidara he is my fav _ Would you ever consider writing more with this pair?
anon chapter 16 . 7/5/2015
plz update quickly I am dying to see more. Also I dont mean this as a hate comment but can you not put in random hai's and ne's because a lot of people may not know what that means because they don't speak Japanese and may be uninterested because there is Japanese. That's just for advice :). Also I want to say that as advice, you shouldn't put words like nipple if you want a good story instead you should put maybe a more formal/more polite and appropriate way of saying it like breast. Yours sincerely, anonymous 3
SweetDreamsAreMadeOfNaruto chapter 16 . 7/3/2015
Write mooooooore :'( Ur amazing :)
SweetDreamsAreMadeOfNaruto chapter 10 . 7/3/2015
LOve, Love, LOOOOOOVE ur fanfic :'D 3
camelia-chan chapter 16 . 5/11/2015
Please!
I' ve been waiting for years for this story to continue
Aren't you going to end it? Say yes! Its amazing and i love it.
And now that naruto is finished Just the fanfiction are the only ones that left soooo please let us now the out come.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/9/2015
Please please please please please update :'-(
1,082 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »