Reviews for True: Believer
Gabrielle Channing chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Loved it!

Please check out my awards site for the following fanfiction - Angel: The Series, Battlestar Galactica: 2003, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Charmed, Chronicles of Riddick, Doctor Who, Firefly/Serenity, Gilmore Girls, Grey's Anatomy, Hercules, Heroes, Pitch Black, Roswell, and Xena. I'd really love if you nominated your fanfics - they are so great!

Again, love the work - continue!

fanficawards.

- Gabrielle Channing
Lili chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Great one! Suddenly it feels less paineful to have to wait till January! I'm sure you get it rather right! Cheers.
fandomorama chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
LOVELY. I adore the way you write.

... mind writing more chapters? secuels? anything? maybe with some mature content ;);)
angelstryst chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Another fantastic story Lint! You did a fabulous job of the what if of Kara's comeback.

Lee being her champion was so nice. Adama's reations were excellent.

Great story!
SG1SamFan chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
I loved this! Of course, I love all of your work I've read so far and have no reason to think that particular trend will be stopping anytime soon. ;)

I liked your portrayal of the balance between Kara and Starbuck and of the relationships between Kara/Adama/Roslin and Lee. My favorite parts were the lines about being a rock star, and the end.

Once again, a spot-on, well-plotted character piece.

Can't wait for another!

Em ;)
blondevor chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
I like this take on the reunion. All the doubt and angst and Lee believing in her. This is definitely how I would picture it. In the end it is all about belief and faith and whether Apollo and Starbuck have known it, they've had it all along :)

Great stuff - can't wait to read more!
The Breeze chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Great story. Will there be more chapters?
pilotlover chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
I suppose it's to be expected that the fleet will think Kara is a cylon. After all, what human can survive that explosion. But I'm glad The Admiral finally believed her. And how sweet was that that only Lee was at her side from the beginning?

Well, I sure hope this is where the show is going this last & final season.

Thank you. This is great.

Marilyn
cherylad chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Oh.. loved this!

You did a great job. They had to believe it before they could see it.

And Lee did without ever being prodded into it.

Great, great, great job!