Reviews for Artemis Fowl: The Chronos Assignment
TexasDreamer01 chapter 13 . 3/23/2010
well... that sucks.

update soon?,

A. Thorn chapter 13 . 7/29/2009
I do hope your updating again. But why make them stuck? Now they have to talk to the other Rebecca, and it all starts over similarly to when Artemis inturrupted his kidnapping of Holly.
TheBadsun chapter 13 . 6/27/2009
Really? REALLY?

YOur going to NOTT

update ANYMORE?

well that sucks this stry is really good its 3 oclock in the morning in i just finsihd reading this in an hour

i honestly do hope u update though
ngneer chapter 13 . 6/24/2009
Ms Marla -

Welcome back! No, you have not lost your touch! I don't know if you remember me, but I did some R&R's on this story early on. I was very much disappointed as I thought it was abandoned...you am very pleased you have brought it back. And the latest chapter is very good. Very consistent with the story. The mistake of forgetting to keep the hole open is probably a bit OOC for Artemis, but it makes for a good plot!

I truly hope you can keep this going as I am thoroughly enjoying it. I also hope that you can get through your difficulties. My best wishes to you.
ADoubtfulGuest chapter 13 . 6/23/2009
I think I remember you :]

I'm so sorry about your friend, I know that doesn't help, but . . . I remember the way that you talked about him. I can't even imagine how that must have hurt. A new baby brother, though? And blonde?

I happen to disagree about you having lost your touch, I thought that this was lovely - especially the emotion . . . There was that one paragraph that I'm not going to quote for the sake of momentum, where Rebecca is recalling what had happened to Danny in that kind of rapid-fire pace. I don't know what there was about it, but it was very real, and . . . Liv-ish.

Anyway, nice to hear something from you

-Nikki
SoundzofSilence chapter 13 . 6/23/2009
Are you serious? You get to a sort of climax and you're not sure whether you're going to finish or not? Oh no!
Liris chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
I was all set to correct you on the twins names, but if you did it on purpose then I won't bother. Like it, and this is intruiging! Holly is with the LEP again, Arty has magic, and I can't wait to see where this goes!

request, please can you write Juliet into it a bit more? I miss her, she hasn't been in the actual books for ages.

Liris

x
Verity Strange chapter 13 . 6/23/2009
You're pretty harsh on yourself. I'm sorry you've had such a trying (to say the least) past year, though.

This chapter was pretty good, granted its brevity and the fact that I only vaguely recall the plot. But it ends on a rather worrying note. Are you planning to continue?

Yay for the update!

~Verity
ilex-ferox chapter 13 . 6/23/2009
You've been sorely missed! It doesn't seem to me that you've lost an iota of your talent; the polished style, the complex plot, the characterisation and careful research are still there, even though I wasn't sure why Spitalfields would have a street named after an American chocolatier. You can't leave us on such a cliff-hanger - please - please
TexasDreamer01 chapter 12 . 4/23/2009
*sighs* lovely. wouldn't artemis, for all of his genius, just go back to the time of the kidnapping, shoot sool, and bam! everything will return to normal?

nah, let's take a trip down memory lane...,

TexasDreamer01 chapter 3 . 4/23/2009
*snort* she won't get far. after all, if you can erase info on wikipedia, why not the rest of the web?

TexasDreamer01 chapter 2 . 4/23/2009
eh, good point.

annie.of.belle chapter 12 . 10/1/2008
wow !

amazzingly amazing!

please finish it!

this is the best fanfic i have read in ages!

Good Luck,

Stargirl44
Kalacyn chapter 12 . 7/21/2008
Poor Artemis, I hope his next stop in the past works out better... I love how well you've researched and thought out this story. Keep up the good work! One thing, if you're still taking suggestions for pairings, I personally like Artemis/Holly. :) Update quickly, please!
Eceleptium chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
i don't have time to read this yet, but i just want to ask a question before i start eventually. What are the pairings? Try to answer soon.