Reviews for Aftermath
Cece chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
I finally saw the movie for the first time yesterday and this is exactly the kind of thing that I was imagining!

I love this story
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Aw! It was really sweet!
master of toast chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
oh! how sweet! cute little inez! and the link and corny convo. was so funny/sweet. great job! :D
hello freak show chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
nice, Nice, nice. sweet, nice. i like how you don't make it too cheesy, but just enough to make a reader go, "aw!"

and

Lol, you've always got the best ending statements :)
Prinx chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
well thats all fine and dandy yea but wat happened to the kids? eh?
Evita the Akita chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Aw!

Aw!

Again I say: AW!

I love this pairing, too, and I love your stories! I am in love with Rory's puppydog eyes. ; )
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Very cute. Loved everyone. Corny giving Link advice. Maybelle offering Penny comfort. Corny, Maybelle, and Inez left alone.

She led the way, with a white man following close behind holding her daughter easily in his arms, and was surprised by how natural it all seemed.

Wonderful ending. *claps*
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
a good one
wyntertwilight chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Ah, gorgeous. Whereas before I only pleasantly approved of the Corny/Maybelle pairing, I'm now fast falling for it. And I think that's got alot to do with your writing about them! Perfect portrayal of the dynamics between the two, it made me melt. And I also liked the lil' moment between Link and Corny, the teasing made me laugh!

Please write more, I'm hooked :-)
TwoCentsForFree chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
HELL YES! A HAIRSPRAY FIC! BUT NOT JUST ANY HAIRSPRAY FIC...A HAIRSPRAY FIC IN WHICH CORNY AND MAYBELLE HOOK UP! GOOD GOD...YOU MUST MUST MUST UPDATE SOON!

PEACE!
began-to-climb chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
AWW! That was so sweet, especially the end. I think Corny is totally sweet on Maybelle.
Writing4Eternity chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
I love this!
Lennie1984 chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Good start - i like this pairing, and Queen Latifah and James Marden rock!

I think Corny is the only character that can have various pairings with anybody like - Amber, Velma, Maybelle, Tracy and Penny
theirishgirl chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
"Hello, teenage Baltimore."...*dies* Perfect use of this line. ;) Loved the little confab with Link as well. Overall..MORE PLEASE! You've captured both their voices so well..an I'm addicted ;)
jaded image chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Ah, a Corny/Maybelle pairing :) I like this a lot, even though it's an odd pairing, you've made them very natural. This was such a nice read, I might have to read it again :D