Reviews for Because
Sabrina chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
I absolutly love this fic! It was so cute! Thought I wasnt gonna get to ya today did ya? I told you I would sweat all your fic and I will! Anyway I love the cuteness. Thanks for sharing!
Maria656 chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
fun story
Babyangel86 chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
lol, stop nit picking!

Story was great... loved it! :-)

... you should see my happy smile :-)
intstebri chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Sorry to have been late for the review.

I'm very glad that you took the time to write another story gift for Lisa, as SAS was finally harder to read that I expected it to be. I'm sorry for that.

I like this one, I'm always pleased to read a story without any angst! I'm really loved the way you managed the AURLCO approval. Max teasing little words about his jeans were delightful too. And the 'just because' was a perfect ending.

Thanks for your story!
Kyre chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
I enjoyed this. Banter, a bad day that turns out to be funny, and comfort by the fire, along with a kiss. I want that! lol. "Just because" can indeed be a very good reason...
Mari83 chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
This simply makes me happy (and definitely adds to my giddiness after one day without internet), it so good so have them in such an easy-going, happy mood and it’s nice to see Logan being grumpy not about the misery of the world / EO stuff but just simple every-day things. Like in this:

"Moodier than he had been an hour ago, after a missed turn due to a missing sign had sent them several miles off track, a power drunk sheriff harassing them as they entered the town and a walk of several feet out in the icy rains of February to the other man’s house had left a very chilly and bitter Logan."

See, you make me grin over a moody Logan.

“Amazed boxers fit under those jeans,” she innocently remarked."

Me laughing and thinking you should get the AURCLO-approval for this alone:-)

"Words occasionally passed between them, but what had begun as a full-blown conversation between them hours earlier drifted into something much more unhurried and relaxed as they were lulled into a sense of peace by the fire and the company.

“More coffee?” he asked after picking up his mug and seeing only remnants.

She viewed her empty mug before responding, “Nah.”

“Hot chocolate? Warm milk?” he further offered.

“I’m good,” was her only reply.

He sighed and let his head lean back against the sea-foam green"

Such a nicely relaxed mood, completely natural without being overly sweet, which I think is a quite difficult thing to write.

"His hair naked from the shower, lying flat in a haphazard pattern, clueless as to how to behave without direction. The silver frames she was sure had survived many a short nap with another one looming around the corner. The stressful day forgotten and the very essence of him, stripped free of excess like his locks."

Beautiful (both the phrasing and the subject;-) I just love to see the inner Logan.

“Just because,” he repeated just as a full grin broke out on both of their faces.

So sweet. They really could have gotten to this realization a lot earlier;-)

I’ll never be able to use ‘spoilt / spoiled’ again without having to think of this story - which isn't a bad thing at all:-)
Griever11 chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
This was amazingly sweet! I really like the peaceful and calm atmosphere you created. So very different from their usual hectic day to day lives.

Loved it!
idlehands452 chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
despite your nitpicks, I Liked IT. so there. i'm officially going crazy waiting for an embedded update. can't that be like my birthday present or something. come on...puh puh puh please? keep up the great work.
lisa316 chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
I must have been a very good girl this year to get a second story. Yippie!

OK, you know that you had me the moment you put him in tight jeans and took his shirt off -I'm easy to shop for that way- but even if that wasn't there, I would have liked this story because of the sweet mood you created. I loved the idea of them sitting in front of the fire, calm and relaxed, sharing a kiss and then going back to the way they were. It feels so young; I really enjoyed that.

You know where else they can kiss in front of a fireplace? Part 3 of Deliverance...I'm just saying. ;)