Reviews for Heads or Tails?
Kinnori1204 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
The story was indeed fabulous. But it seems like you've added too elaborate and recurring descriptions. Maybe it's not visibly a grave fault, but avoiding it would make the piece even better.
Sorry, I get nosy at times... like bugging the carpenter that he got the statue's nose too pointy... .
Anyway.
Keep up the good work.
Suki chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
This is awesome! It was so great I want to hit something, jump on this table and scream out loud!

BBxRae for all eternity
so good chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I absolutely love this...it's just SO good...
MyHeroRaven chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
This was really good,

I love the Heads or Tails

Thing.

This is brillant.

Keep it up!

MyHeroRaven
Riffer Kyle chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Yeah, she really did need to go and get the penny back.

lol, I wonder why they didn't mention that in the show. Oh well, thanks for clearing that up for me. 8)
parazesis chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Aww that's cute, I like it. Good luck for Raven.
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
That's an excellent idea for a story. It's well written. I enjoyed reading it a lot.
Beast Boy's Swivel Chair chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
that was really sweet. my sis and i agree, they should have had an episode where that comes into play somehow. they could have gone so far with it. i like where you took it. :)
Kilarra chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
This has potential. I really like it, but find it to be somewhat... skeletal. To add some meat, I would explain more about what happened before, go into those memories and elaborate on how Raven feels. And her anxiety seems slightly shallow, so you could try adding in some metaphors and/or similes (sp? You know, ‘like a flower’). Actually, those are good all around. I hope I was helpful.
almostinsane chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Great story! I think I have read "Hell Hath No Fury" also. Thanks for writing this! God bless!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
The coin BB gave her... how nice!

Keep the good writing.
Dreamer878 chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
You reviewed MY story... so i'll review yours! awesome story it was so cute. keep up the good work!
Raven's Secret chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
i'm glad that you wrote this. i really wish that her going back for the penny, or at least having it, should have been in an episode, and to see someone write about it makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. lol. i liked how at the beginning (well, throughout the whole thing, but especially at the beginning) you wrote it so that you weren't quite sure where she was going, and yet at the same time you were so sure it was to claim the penny. really good. :D