Reviews for The Naked WolfBoys of La Push
Kageyjay chapter 2 . 8/5
When she told Jacob he was kind of beautiful, I don't think she meant that of allll of him. hehehe
4Gracie04 chapter 2 . 2/6
Cute story! Love it!
PastOneonta chapter 2 . 7/29/2015
Yes Jared, the other parts are more interesting! Cute, glad she took a good look at Jake.
snow eopard chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
God that was funny sometimes i wish they would put something like that in twilight
Rainbow-Monkey-1993 chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
Lol that made me smile :)
HunnyABee chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
LMAO.

This is hilarious. Although there were some parts I was like, "WTF?" about, I sincerely enjoyed it and laughed. But I dislike Bella. :P However, that's not your fault. Funny two-shot:)
Dil9 chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
Ok very interesting :)Wish the book was written in the same way...
Anjinsan chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
Hahaha,,, loved it!
allyandmax chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
haahah poor poor bella. (not)
inuBrandy1101 chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
I couldn't stop smiling when I read the second chapter. :D

UPDATE SOON OKAY? :)
lsapping chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
made me smile :)
sdeeeee chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
Wow, I really envy Bella in your story.. What a treat for the eyes, eh?

Good job )
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Good playful mix of fun in the story. It's a great side except to accent the Twilight storyline.
daauthorgirl chapter 2 . 3/28/2010
hahahahahahahahahahahaha the end is HAYlarious "so did u like what u saw?" hahahahahahahahaha JUST LIKE JACOB
TI Lizard chapter 2 . 3/16/2010
Oh my, that was funny and well written. I enjoyed the first part because we got a look at what the wolves think...it's nice to get in their heads. And of course it's wonderfully funny to think of them all naked on the beach...and poor Embry!

Though I've got the general gist of what happens, I'm rather a late-comer and haven't made it to Eclipse yet, so I'm definitely looking forward to what's supposedly in their about their clothes now.