Reviews for The Naked WolfBoys of La Push
KohakuAndChihiroEqualsLove chapter 2 . 1/14/2010
:O lol i wish i was the one to walk on them :D
The Diamond in the Rocks chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
Oh dear Lord, that was HILARIOUS! Wow, I loved it. "Where the other parts too interesting?" LOL! How do you think of this stuff? That was just... No words. Haha, my face is still red.

~Sarah
MamiMia chapter 2 . 12/4/2009
I had a pretty good laugh

Thanks! I kind of needed it
nogin95 chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
awsome love this story please do another chapter
KristyRose chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
Funny, funny stuff. And very well-written too!
jacobsacutiepie chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
HAHAHA! omg i just loved this story. 3 hilarious. and of course cuz im a jacob fan and bella and jacob seem to be getting along the way i wanted in this fanfict. ;)lol
jessicakaycobb chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i love it. seriously. jacob made me lol with his adorable over-confidence, i mean, it was totally *him*. this was great!

hahaha "did you like what you saw?" hahaha

we all did, jake, we all did.
Queen.of.Ink chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! i love this! so funny, embarrassed bella. JACOB NAKED (sigh)!
iFanfic369 chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
LMAO, i loved this it was so funny!
avidreader310 chapter 2 . 7/14/2009
LOL tht was really funnee!
Permanent Rose chapter 2 . 7/11/2009
That was cute haha. It must've gotten pretty awkward for them one Leah joined the pack...

Just one complaint. I think you should denote who's POV its in at the beginning of the chapter. It was easy enough to figure it out one I started reading, but it would've been nicer to know the POV going into the chapter.

It was very well written though, and you have a good grasp on the characters. i really enjoyed it (:
spinningleaves chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
Ahaha! Ohh poor Bella! So embarrassing! Very cute piece!
XJackAndSkyLuvX chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
haha :) bellas blush is as good as a confirmation to the guys. whoo! lols great for a laugh
Niamh D chapter 2 . 6/12/2009
That was hilarious. It would be interesting if we found out the answer to Jacob's question! P
onceuponanovember chapter 2 . 5/20/2009
LOVED IT! I really needed a smile today, so this was absolutely perfect!
180 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »