Reviews for The Naked WolfBoys of La Push
Leiaaa chapter 2 . 11/10/2008
HA! This was awesome.

I'm sorry but I always suspected Bella made the wrong choice and this just fuels the fire.

I'd totally pick a hot Quileute over a cold, technically dead guy, but that's just me.
emmettcullenluver chapter 2 . 11/9/2008
I LUV IT! BELLA IS A PERV AND THE BOIS R NUDE ADDICTS! VERY SCARED!
amy-loves-edward chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
hahaha thats really cute, i wana no what happens next :P
sonsofdurin chapter 2 . 10/26/2008
“All of you.” I stopped, realizing the double entendre in my words. “I’ll never be able to look any of you in the face again.”

“Why not?” Jared asked, grinning. “Are the other parts too interesting?”

i lol-ed. best lines ever darlin. thnx for making my day.
Marmaduke chapter 2 . 10/7/2008
Cackle cackle (seriously, i wasn't laughing at this, i was cackling...for some reason...we can't all be normal) Are you doing more? Cos that would be seriously great..even though i guess it'd be hard, we all know what happens next now..oh well, it's still really good
DustyDreamer chapter 2 . 9/25/2008
Ha Ha HA loved that. ''Are the other parts too interesting'' Gosh soo funny!
JacobsxImprint chapter 2 . 9/14/2008
Hahahaha!

"Stare much?"
ppppppp chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
I went over an re-read this, just for the hell of it. And it never gets old XD! I was reading over the reviews and read one that said "Wow, I look like such a maniac etc" and I was like "What a freak." Then I looked and I apparently wrote that. My bad. THIS IS SO GOOD! I would have loved more Quil, but.
sherbetlemons123 chapter 2 . 8/25/2008
HAHAHAHA! Jake is such a show-off but I love him. He just (very nakedly)walked right up to Bella and put his arm around her like the coolest dud in the world.

'My head still lowered, I opened my eyes. WRONG! I’d never been so bothered by the height difference between us.' - fantastic!

And that is exactly how I remember Embry from New Moon - really sweet and shy and innocent, under the jokes. Bella really does have a knack for awkward situations.

Sophie
AnnaFrancesca chapter 2 . 8/24/2008
xD That was... interesting xD
madamesquid chapter 2 . 8/24/2008
Um... good story, kinda,er, disturbing tough.
JulyPie chapter 2 . 8/23/2008
Ha! LOL. twas rather funny. That Jared, so cheeky.
Allegra.Jane.Alec chapter 2 . 8/13/2008
Really liked it... the last part was so Jacob... I think Quil shoul've said something too, after all, he is the real Show-off!
0TwistedAngel0 chapter 2 . 8/7/2008
That was an amazing story! I couldn't stop smiling. ) Haha.
i.heart.twilightxx chapter 2 . 8/2/2008