Reviews for A Thin Line
yay chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
This was confusing, but nice grammar!
Eleha chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
That was pretty good. I just have a horrible feeling of sadness towards Hermione... Ron's death.

Yeah.

Thanks for this story.
Hermsrocks4563 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
please please please continue!

I love this story so far and I don't want it to end lol.

of course she would act likr that, her best friend just died :(

shouldn't Ron act like that to?

&&but anyways, who was the guy with the long, dark hair?
bjon66 chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Interesting story.. Though in canon i think they would have sent her home.. They really didn't care about a persons mental state..
swivelchair chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Uh-huh. A thin line between sanity and insanity. Hermione's on the brink of being crazy at this point. :) Who wouldn't be? After seeing your best friend like that and somehow knowing a bit why that had happened. It might be reasonable also if Hermione harbored feelings for Harry. That would be harder. :(

Are you thinking of continuing this story, hence the question mark in "The End?" I'll add this up to my story alert list just in case then. :)

And oh - I'll add this to my faves as well. :) Cheers! This is written wonderfully again. (Regardless of some errors, spelling and grammar wise. ;p)
Memories Left Abandoned chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
That was so amazing there's nothing to say about it, except that it's amazing.
Naley2006 chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
I loved this. You should most definetly continue. Thanks for reviewing my story!
DanceWithTheDarkTemptations chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Wow. That was really good, Bravo!

SSV,

x
Laby Anne Boleyn chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Oh, I feel bad for Hermione.
Sharper Lee chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Not bad at all :)
birdlover1982 chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Your a great writer. This story is really good. Please tell me your going to update this... I wanna know what happens to Hermione. Who was the dark, long haired man?
True Queen Of Chaos chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
The End? The END! No fricken way can that be the end! Write some more, write some more! ...Please?

Creepy, I have chills.
DICEdaNICE chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
It's interesting, really draws you into Hermione's head. I hope there'll be another.