Reviews for Because It Never Happened
BloomingViolets chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
I really, really liked this fic! At first I was a bit skeptical but man, was I wrong! Loved it.
totallyunrealistic chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
don't get me wrong, i'm the biggest merder fan out there, but seriously, i loved your story and i hope you continue!
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Very cool! I'm into trying out new pairings today and Derek/Izzie is one of them. I actually am surprising myself by how much I liked this. It slides so well into canon, and it was so interesting. The format was neat and I loved how it was sort of spread over a certain amount of time without being specific about it (like, "One day later, he..." or "two nights after that" etc).

Great job! :D

Red
storywriter84 chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Cool story. I really liked it.
My Sharpie Is Green chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
I like it. Usually, people who write something with Izzie and Derek make it so far-fetched that you can't get into it, but this really works.
mrs lucas mcdreamy chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
i loved it. so good!
justareader18 chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Loved it! I really like the idea of those two sometimes. I could totally see that happening...it would have been neat to see something like that on the show.

Gigi
Karevsanatomy chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
I admit I was scared to read this. I thought Oh crap. An Izzie and Derek sex fic. Imagine my surprise when it turned out to be a really sweet and amazing story! I loved it!
acciosilverdoe chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
That was pretty awesome.

I didn't know what to expect, I actually had no idea what the story was gonna be about, but I liked it.

Well done!

itzalliballi chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
You know, I'm a huge Alex/Izzie fan, but I've always thought that Izzie seemed more Derek's type than Mer. Derek and Mer are just kind of odd. Ya know?

Anyway. I realize nothing ever happened with them in this, but I still liked it.

Great job.
You Have a Point chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
that was extremely entertaining. i would love a sequel
LW107 chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
That was freaking fantastic. Funny, witty, and adorable. Love the writing style, and love the almost Izzie/Derek pairing. They totally intrigue me, though I'm not sure why. I like the potential friendship between them a lot, and I felt like you're missing scenes were completely realistic for those two characters.
TerribleKate chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Oh good God. That was amazing. I loved it.

Oh, and YAY REGINA SPEKTOR! I think my life will be absolutely complete when I finally manage to see her in concert.
neveragain77 chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
I love your new writing style. Great story by the way it made me laugh.