Reviews for Scars
thechosenbibliophile chapter 1 . 6/28
I JUST POKED MYSELF IN THE EYE... YUP THATS IT... IM NOT CRYING AT ALL! OMG that was AMAZING!
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Poor everyone! :-( Any chance of continuing this...?
MelGinnylover chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
That was by far the best post war FF that I have come across...I loved it is an understatement...
LizzieOktambe chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Brilliant! I really love that one!
Phoenix003 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Loved it x
kit7714 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Fantastic! Thank you :)
just.an.anon chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
This is now my head-cannon for post battle of Hogwarts. It was so absolutely well done, completely in character, and it wrapped up so many loose ends. Your style was great and I like what themes and points you chose to include. The dialogue was fantastic, realistic, and emotional.

I just really can't explain how much I enjoyed this. I was tearing up throughout the entire thing, but the line about the Marauders really the water works going.

"And… thank you, by the way, for saving the world."

I literally laughed out loud at this. It was so in character and so well placed in the story.

Again, fantastic work. Both my sister and I are huge fans of your other story as well (she has asked me to retell it to her like 4 times during long car rides), and I hope to see more fics by you in the future!
Bauerbaby24 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
great story!
piccolover22 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Awwwwwwww...love it :)
TimeToWriteIsHistory chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
"He's got Ron, dear…" Mrs. Weasley said. "He'll be in Ron's room. He won't be alone, and I'm sure that Ron needs the company, too."

"Ron needs Hermione." Ginny replied. "Don't tell me you didn't see that one coming."

***

At one point, Ron and Hermione walked into the kitchen together, grinning and holding hands, before they spotted the back of Mr. Weasley's head and abruptly spun around and left.

***

"So, Harry, I hear from Molly that you've been seeing Ginny."

Harry nearly choked on his bite of toast, causing Mr. Weasley to summon a glass of water with his wand.

***

Those three were the best moments of the story, and of course the ending. I liked the small bits of humor, and it was overall such a sweet story. I love happy endings :)
bannahfish chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
This is fantastic! I loved it! It felt realistic to me. :D
TayliaNinja chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
That was amazing.
thexbluexrose chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
that was so sweet and so sad i absolutely loved it!
em chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Yet another amazing story. I guess I read them backwards, but keep up the good work. You are a truly gifted writer.
cinnimonforever4 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
OMGSH! I LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED THIS! So great! Lovely!

~cinni