Reviews for Wandering Soul
Gundam Kaiser chapter 5 . 6/20/2014
Well, Bardiel sure took his sweet time. Must've been waiting in Matsushiro all alone this whole time, hahaha.
Gundam Kaiser chapter 4 . 6/9/2014
Excellent, truly excellent.
Gundam Kaiser chapter 3 . 6/7/2014
Ah, man, it feels like forever since the last time I read an Eva fic with such FEELS goin' on. Take my money! No, wait, I'm broke. Dang it. Take instead my effusive praise!
Gundam Kaiser chapter 2 . 6/7/2014
Yeaaaah, sounds about right. Not much to say, other than that you're doing fine work here.
Gundam Kaiser chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
... With eyebrow raised, let me say that you good sir have intrigued me with this fic.
Rose1948 chapter 5 . 7/30/2011
Wow. I like this! Talk about taking a step to the left! ::chuckles:: An original twist. I like that as well. Any chance of this being continued through to completion? I sure hope so!
BladeRy chapter 5 . 2/18/2011

While cleaning my hdd, i found this fic dating from 2001 saved in a txt file, from time when i used to download hundreds of stories for reading :)

10 years later and i stumble on it again. Even more surprising its still as good as it was then, and with Eva revival, i cant stop reading it once more.

Hope you update soon.
drinktea chapter 5 . 2/7/2011
Hey! Just wanted to leave a review saying that this is a great multi-chapter you've got in the works, and I'd really like to read more. The world you've reimagined for them is very believable, and they're all moving through it and interacting nicely. I'm really interested in what Gendo may do, as well as the Asuka/ Kaworu (that's one I've definitely never seen before).

- Sakura
Asukaforever92 chapter 5 . 1/27/2011
Good story, keep going.
Blueberry Blaster chapter 5 . 5/29/2009
If there's one thing that I really like about fanfiction is finding new ideas and very creative and original ideas. I think that you've got a great idea here, despite it's similiarities to 'Flight of the Navigator' which I've never seen/heard of before.

Shinji and Asuka's new relationship interests me the most, with the same Shinji and a more mature Asuka and of course, the age difference and how that affects them. I look forward to reading more on their interactions :)

The writing itself is good, and the spelling and grammar is also good. This certainly has been a very enjoyable read so far, and I really hope that you do finish and update soon!

Keep up the good work!
LoPe21 chapter 5 . 5/20/2009
I just read all 5 chapters in one go and this is an amazing story. it looks like shinji will be in an odd love triangle again. i can't wait to see where you go with this. keep it up.
kaworu-kun chapter 5 . 4/12/2009
Good job coming back.

When I saw this on my RSS feed, I remembered this one. Good stuff. Shame good stuff takes forever to develop. Hell, you could say that you are periodically swallowed by the 12th angel yourself, and re-appear with new material everytime.

I look forward to the next chapter. Of this, AND Neko-wafers.

Have fun writing. I remember you. A lot of us still do. Consider than an ego boost.

NefCanuck chapter 5 . 4/5/2009
Having read this fic I can't help but wondering does Shinji have any chance in this new world?

Everything around him has changed to such a degree and yet he still seems the linchpin of it all (Gendo knows more than he's telling and has told Kozo as such... this is where I fear for Shinji and the others)

Well done...
James Axelrad chapter 5 . 4/4/2009
you made me a very happy person today with this chapter. i hope 6 is in the not too distant future.
BeyondNormality chapter 5 . 4/4/2009
To start with, THANK YOU FOR UPDATING! Now i've had my crazy moment...I don't know if it's just me or not, but big chapters (at least 20k words) are mandatory as they allow for sufficient character development and create excitement in the reader. I liked the length of the chapter but the next one could do with some major bulking as it will be a hefty one. I love how you have Asuka trying to play the role of guardian for Shinji yet obviously still holding a flame for him, it add's a very interesting dynamic to their relationship. I also love how you portrayed Gendo and Kozo, I hate how people forever stereotype Shinji as "the wuss" or Asuka as "the bitch". Every character has 3-dimensions, if not more in this anime, and you show this fantastically. I particular loved the little tease about the angel shinji referring to shinji as "brother"...

Anyways keep up the good work and update soon please!