Reviews for Laying the Ghost
Reinamy's Cloud chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Oh, this was so lovely. Not to mention amazingly spot-on. This was a wonderful character/scenario study. Thanks for sharing!
Sibilant Whisper chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Brilliant tie in. :3 A great way for Martha to put things behind her as well.
anemix chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
That was sweet, and I really liked it. Keep writing your stories!

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
PeanutTree chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Wow, this is great! I love how Martha collects information instead of passing judgement, after she gets over the initial shock of meeting Rose Tyler in real life. My favorite line was "'Lookin' for jumpers,' said the Doctor with that same crazy grin that apparently transcended faces." I love it that Martha recognized him, and that she even encouraged him to go find Rose!
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Nice. I do think that if Rose and Martha had met under different circumstances that they might have been friends.

Thanks for writing.
User25214 chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
gr8 story
listeningirl chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
"They were the sort of people, Martha realized ruefully, that her own mother used as cautionary tales to keep her and Tish and Leo in school" and the little death in her eyes were both brilliant.

I really liked this.
Fusionmix chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Aww...I especially liked the part when Martha bumped into Nine. That was a nice little nudge of nostalgia _
flight815surviver chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
That's good but why have Donna and Martha? We don't need the ginger give us back Martha :'(:'(:'(. This was a great idea to help Martha move on although a little dangerous.
Spiritquest chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Really nice idea! :) I was a little worried for a bit, but that was absolutely beautiful. Martha needs closure and this was just so sweet. And Rose... my heart just went out to her. Of course, so did Martha's. Great job. Like someone else said, I can't imagine the Doctor actually ALLOWING this to happen, but after you get past that little hurdle, this is fantastic! ;-) Besides, who is to say it couldn't happen. It's not like the Doctor never had trouble programming his magnificent time ship anyway. LOL This is a keeper! Thanks for sharing.
Phoenix Moon 13 chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
I really enjoyed it. It wasn't too long, it was just right. I love the way you described Rose because that's true, she's not typically beautiful and yet she is. I love the way you used the time machine and had Martha be the one that actually nudged them together. Brilliant. I'd love to see something like that in the new series, that would be a great episode.
Annie Coomes chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
that was beautiful.

I love how he saved her, but less obviously, she saved him.

Brilliant
Gamine Madcap chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Aw...that was cute. Can't believe the Doctor let her get away with it, but awesome nonetheless. keep up the great work!
Kumiko Seph chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Awesome :-) I liked the bit where Martha walked back into the TARDIS and said: "Nice running into you, too" lol :-)
wyldcat chapter 1 . 8/6/2007