Reviews for Reminiscence
TraSan chapter 11 . 7/26/2009
I, personally, liked the wrap, if you're asking me. LOL :)

I really hope Dean did tell Sam at least a little bit of the things he was thinking he wanted to when he had that hellhound dream!

The thoughts about the cabin and the flashback were beyond adorable. The boys, back when they could just be brothers in spite of how hard life may have been.

Going to miss new stories by you, but I completely understand if it doesn't work out. College is not just about academics and you may find that even if you have time - you don't. Here's hoping we get a snippet or two every now and then!

Thanks for writing.
x.lizzy.x chapter 11 . 7/21/2009
aw...I liked that ending! it was cute! I liked their lil discussion about Heaven too :)

gasps! You're Jared Padalecki?

well, if that's the case you doin'? LOL...
Jord-El chapter 10 . 4/10/2009
I just read all ten chapters, and I can honestly say that I love this fic. There have been a few minor spelling mistakes, but nothing that can't be overlooked: your writing talent overshadows the small mistakes.

Love the plot, and love the flashbacks. This story represents the relationship between the brothers perfectly, without being over the top or out of character.

This has been a very enoyable read so far, I can't wait for the next chapter. ]

- Jordan.
RedDragen chapter 10 . 4/6/2009
You did another great job on this chapter like the others. So don't worry about some of the editing. I can't wait to see what you do next.
zuimar chapter 10 . 4/6/2009
Hi there, great update dear! No worries about the quality of your chapter and no apologies for the time it took you to update. I'm just glad you intend to finish this great fic!
x.lizzy.x chapter 10 . 4/6/2009
aw! i really like this story! It's awesome! :D

I can't wait to see an update :)
x.lizzy.x chapter 5 . 4/6/2009
i love the fact that you start the entries with quotes from the what it's about...there wasn't one on this one but the one about the soon as I read "listen to her purr" I knew exactly what it was about! :) and I read the next one, dean makin fun of sammy 'college boy thinks he's so smawt'

good idea :) lol...

i liked this chapter...very cute :)
x.lizzy.x chapter 3 . 4/5/2009
aw! I loved this chapter! I love the was nice to hear a chapter about it! lol...

again...very nice writing...I could SEE the boys doing and saying what was written :)
x.lizzy.x chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
oh my gosh! I love this story so far! I actually went aw! and started laughin at how cute you described Sam to're very good at describing things..that's one thing I look for in a good story and you've got it! very nice job :D
flashster12 chapter 10 . 11/16/2008
OMG I was so worried for Sam for abit there and then when Dean when he went back to get the impala. I didn't even really notice the lack of no flashback as I was like :O. LOL love the story. Can't wait for more :D
RedDragen chapter 10 . 11/8/2008
That happens so don't worry
Dianne chapter 10 . 11/8/2008
Okay, chapter nine makes sense now. I had assumed when I read the last one that it was a missing moment of some kind or something like that.

That said, I'm super glad you didn't flashback in this chapter as it would have interrupted the action scenes and taken away from the danger and angst. If there is flashback in the next one, I'm hoping to find out exactly what happened once they reached the hotel. Did Sam's back bleed profusely once he was warmed up, having been stemmed by the cold of the river? Did Sam wake up Dean every couple of hours because of possible concussion etc?

Anyhow, this is a great story and you have a knack for action writing. Looking forward to the last chapter.
TraSan chapter 10 . 11/8/2008
Oh man, trick! And now I have to recall my evil laughter!

However, I do get to poke you with a stick now. Update soon!

I'm looking for a bit of comfort to go with the hurt you just dished out.

TraSan chapter 9 . 11/8/2008
Nop, no objections, but then again, chapter 10 is already posted! Bwahahahahahaha.

TraSan chapter 8 . 11/8/2008
I was actually glad to see the 'to be continued.' For a minute there - I didn't think we'd get more!

Off to the next chapter.

This was awesome!