Reviews for Vanished Brother
kasey chapter 5 . 9/12/2013
This was good :) always love a bit if nt more tortured charlie. I think u should do a sequel an have Yuri escape custody or something and come after Charlie. Just when u mentioned he smiled at charlie when being taken away it got me thinking that Yuri was basically saying "this isn't over" haha :) Or it could just be me wanted more hurt/tortured Charlie :P
Cutter12 chapter 5 . 3/14/2013
Alright, Don is off my miffed list. The end was warm and comforting, just like I like stories to end; especially after all the whumping that was involved. Looking forward to reading your next story.
Cutter12 chapter 4 . 3/14/2013
The anguish I'm imagining poor Charlie must be feeling as he glanced at his brother and saw him rushing by was enough to break a person's heart. Don getting all mad at Charlie as he laid there bleeding, did not endear him to me at all. Though, when he finally took a look at his brother and got all scared, I forgave him a little. Don has a lot of brotherly comforting to do to get off of my miffed list. We'll see how he does in the last chapter.
Whirlwind421 chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
Aww...good story. Poor Charlie!
Bunny1 chapter 5 . 10/26/2009
SUCH complete sweetness and love! Great story!;)
Nidhoegg chapter 5 . 3/31/2009
Man, this is brilliant! All your stories are! I'm ill right now and so I've got the time to read all of your wonderful stories again. Some like the tag on Sniper Zero I have read for the fifth time now... If you ask me, you should write some of the episodes. Seriously, I'm always waiting on a new story from you. So, please, keep it up.
the-belligerent-one chapter 5 . 10/8/2007
Aww. The ending was so sweet - you made me cry. I love this fic.
Annonie chapter 5 . 8/27/2007
What an intense thrill ride! It was the perfect length. And you characterize Don and Charlie very well. Great read for right before I hit the sack. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
maurbill chapter 5 . 8/27/2007
It's always so sad to see the end of one of your stories. The only good thing about it is that I know you, and you most likely have another one in your mind ready to go. Like all of your prior stories this one excelled. I continue to be one of your biggest fans and look forward to what comes next. Great Job.
supergirl3684 chapter 5 . 8/20/2007
Now that my dear was a great story! I love the talk between the two brothers and that Don just knew what Charlie wanted. I was glad to see that Alan was willing to let them be! How sad, it's over...great job!
TMNTMentalistTLK lover chapter 5 . 8/20/2007
Hey there Curtisbrothersfan,

I've been reading your story and I LOVED it. It was very well done and I'm glad that in the end Don agreed to let Charlie help him. That was very good. I'm looking forward to reading your next story.

-Donsgirl88
charmed1of2 chapter 5 . 8/20/2007
DAMN, ANOTHER AWESOME STORY FINISHED, GOT U ON ALERT SO WILL BE WAITING FOR MORE. U DO GREAT W THE BROTHERLY ANGST AND PROTECTIVENESS

LORRIE
Akhasa chapter 5 . 8/20/2007
Genial.

I love this chapter.
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 5 . 8/19/2007
Don put his hand on his father's back and led him to where he had been sitting. When they sat down, Don leaned heavily back in the chair, slumping over. He rubbed his hand across his face, trying to wipe the stress off his face. Though Charlie had barely been gone two days, the thoughts that had gone through Don's head during his brother's absence was enough to scare the life out of him. It was those thoughts that would leave him lying awake for weeks, for fear that his thoughts would turn into horrendous nightmares. That he could not handle. It was hard enough living it. But when his worst fears became reality in his dreams, Don wasn't sure he would ever be able to sleep again.

"Are you okay, Donny?" Alan asked when his son remained silent for several minutes.

"Yeah, Dad... I'm fine." Don's words were clipped, free of emotion. It was for that reason that Alan didn't believe him. But he had to deal with that later, because a doctor came out, calling for Charlie's family.

"We're here for Charles Eppes," Alan said, standing. Don hadn't realized the doctor had shown up. When he did, he shot up quickly.

"I'm his brother," Don announced, as though that was the greatest honor in the world. Alan glanced at Don, giving him a look that said "calm down."

"And I'm his father."

o.O I adored this chapter, it just had such wonderful brother moments. If only this would happen on the show...*sigh* lol. As always I loved it, you're one of my favorite writers and I loved every word. Fantastic story, I'm sad that it's ending though. lol. Nice work. :)
criminally charmed chapter 5 . 8/19/2007
ooh. good job, liked a lot

ooh, ooh.. next one sounds good too
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »