Reviews for Refugee
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Omg this so good!
AquilaPallas129 chapter 19 . 8/20/2013
almira is a girl right? therefore, shouldn't you use the suffix chan or san?
Salexa chapter 26 . 4/24/2013
Hi, I really enjoyed your story! It is very well written and one of the best stories I have read on fanfiction. Keep up the excellent writting and I can't wait to read the sequel!
BlackStar422 chapter 26 . 3/27/2013
Omg this had me crying. I was so sad in the part where Zero shot her on reflexively. I'm kinda glad that Yuukii isn't really the focuse of the
story. I like the ending of how Kaname didn't slap Hanabusa. I like how Kaname isn't so mean. This is an awesome love story. I wish this would be
made into episodes to watch. Send this to animation studios and demand they read this. No I'll demand they read this. You did wonderful. Send me some pointers of how to write like this. I seriously need them. Peace out love yo stories so far.
Delphnie chapter 25 . 12/19/2012
This is no doubt the BEST Vampire Knight OC Fanfiction I've read!
Thank you so much for written such great story ! :)
Frostfire613 chapter 25 . 8/23/2012
this was really interesting!
Aya Migumy chapter 4 . 8/17/2011
Its kain not cain
Sabrina-nee chapter 25 . 8/10/2011
aww that's cute although it's not a live-happily-ever-after ending it's still cute :) anyways kudos and fighting!

Sabrina-chan xoxo
The Pocky Machine chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
/;
morphchild chapter 25 . 6/11/2011
This was a very good story that I enjoyed reading, however, i can't help but wish that kaname and almira's relationship had been explored and developped a bit further. There were also moments where I thought Kaname was slightly out of character.

However, I really liked the ending and the overall plot, although it may have had a few small flaws, was captivating.

A very good story indeed! :) I'm looking forward to reading the sequel.

ps. I couldn't help but cringe slightly every time you used the term werecat, for I feel that it makes this species difficult to take seriously... XD
kelly70702 chapter 26 . 12/9/2010
*snifflez* im so happy yet, im sad. i ch23 had me BAWLING! and story that makes me cry.. is absolutuly awesome and.. now ON 2 DA SEQUEL!
kitten652 chapter 26 . 1/5/2010
OMG OMG OMG! THIS WAS AWESOME! i loved it!
Getsurenka chapter 24 . 9/6/2009
Oh! I love how you have all little twist in the story to make it all exciting.
Lil'Apollo chapter 25 . 6/17/2009
I loved this story. It was unique (at least to me).

You did I really good job...

Now, why am I just typing away when I could be reading the sequel?

off I go!
kuramasfan chapter 25 . 4/21/2009
omg! i loved this story. so many emotions at the end. i can't wait to read the next part of this story. ur a really good author, keep up the good work.