Reviews for My Moneymaker
Michelle chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
i must say... that was awesome! It is just too bad that you decided it was only going to be a oneshot! You could go far with this story line!
Sis2ACsrSalad chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Hm :) How should I find the words that could depict this one-shot?...How about, "That was delciously AMAZING!" lol. Its so true. Gosh, you're truly amazing D

The details were just wonderful, and all over the place, so helpful. The writing, in itself, was absolutely top-notch. Whenever I get an author alert about you, I just know that I'm going to be settling myself down to read a unique, awesome story.

I loved knowing that RM finally got down to having a friendly companionship. COMMUNICATING? That's the remedy, honey. lol. So with that in mind, I was just more excited to read further along. And I really liked that moment when Ryan got that hint of jealousy, which just freakin spilled over to the point where the guy FREAKIN took her off the STAGE! I found his actions shocking yet...Enticing as hell!

The "fight" (haha) was really entertaining. And Ryan was just so alluring with his words. How he wanted her that very moment and from then on. Like, seriously getting down to business.

The details were delicious, and never ceasing...And so good to visualize. So hot. Hmm,Hmm, Hm. lol, seriously. The last bit was cute. Very RM and very fluffly. And I agree, it was money well spent :)

THANKS! :D
chasitybsp chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
OH MY GOD- loved that One Shot so much! It was fantastic- Loved the line at the end- " My Moneymaker "- Too cute! Thanks again for the unbelievable story- so entertaining! And last week was my 25th birthday (the 2nd) so I will count that as my own little present! Thanks again.

CHASITY
kellyliterary chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Aw. Such a great story. I loved it. If only Marissa hadn't died.. Also, happy early birthday to your friend!
brandyurastar chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
I loved this, was perfect! I only wish there was more. I love reading about Ryan and Marissa in college...
ally chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
SOO CUTE! I would have been okay if this had really happened! hhahahhah love the story!
areil2010 chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Absoulutely loved it!

I would really like to know how much Ryan spent.
patto85 chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
loved it! as far as i'm concerned the oc never had a 4th season. when marissa died so did my fascination with the show. anyway just wanted to say that i loved this but i basically love everything that you write so there was no danger of me hating 't wait for more from you and a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your friend. hope youhad a great birthday. nicky