Reviews for Parents
LeChick chapter 1 . 1/10
Awwwwwww
Rebel S2 chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
Surprisingly enough, it seemed pretty obvious that, at some point, Ed would've gone to regular school. And that Mustang would've totally done that for him. This is nice, a cute moment when we have Ed acknowledge Roy as a father-figure. I like this.
Dragon Lisha Luther chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
LOVE this story. Has lots of heart in it.
Heuress chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
This was brilliant, I just love parental!Roy :)
Dandelion Zombie chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Ohh this is so sweet I nearly cried. Thank you so much for writing this.
Shiroi Ichigo-chan chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaww! That was so cute! Short and sweet!
Thanks for writing this :D

Greets

Shiroi Ichigo
Lin36bffbecca chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I thought this was amazing and so sweet
Arthur Ciel Kirkland chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Ooooooh that's soooo cute! I almost died! You even got me to squeal which is no easy feat! It's a cute one shot
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Liked this.
Vivica chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
AHHHHHH THAT WAS SO CUTE. I literally loved that. I can actually see that kind of parental!Roy happening, considering how most other parental fics I've read involve Ed being seriously injured. Keep it up!
Just Me chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Hey there! I read this story, like, two years ago and have been searching for it over the past two days. LOL. Anyway...

Basically, I love it. Ed's thoughts are totally in character and I adored that he wasn't valedictorian(seriously, even ED wouldn't be able to manage that with all the military work).

On the OOCness, I felt like the only thing out of character was when they hugged. It was a little too touchy-feely for those two, but the rest was relatively IC.

So congrats! And I hope your writing only improves from here!
Bre chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Awww! That was awsome!:) 3
Bre chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Awww! That was awsome!:) 3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Naaaw :3 I loved it! It was so sweet is was cavity inducing :D

Parental RoyEd is LOVE! :o)
MelancholyMadness chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
I love how Roy didn't tell Ed that he was coming. He just kind of showed up at the ceremony. :D

-ash