Reviews for Cycles
Takara yume chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Awww, this is just so beautifully sad.. ; 7 ; well done!
inhx chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Painfully evocative.

I hate that.

But I love this story all the more so because of such reason.

That sucks. Damn.

xoxo
BeautifulSimplicity chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Wow.

Like good wow. I actually liked it .D

(I'm somewhat twisted though so I wouldn't suggest listening to me )
TyrannicalLady chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Wow... that is intense and amazing and awesome. You are an amazing author. I love your ideas. I love the way you depict the characters AU and otherwise. Impressed and pleased as usual. Thank you.
kurosora1984 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
D:! OMG...so intense...and...and the way they both develop and grow and...and are so thoroughly PINNED as characters so quickly, and you KEEP them the way they ARE.

And the way they HURT each other while pretending they CAN'T...but they NEED each other. OMG the hugging moment was like...like wow.

And woo...yeah, not quite what I was expecting there, but you didn't lie about Roxas topping. And...it just fit. Amazingly. Wow. XD

Sorry I've...less to say this time. I'm...at a loss. *hug*
Faye Silo chapter 1 . 11/21/2007

ohmygod...

that was amazing.

it's like,

begeeze, i wonder if that's kinda how it went.

it's like, maybe, you know?

i don't know, maybe im crazy.

lol

Love,

Faye Silo
firelid chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
very bittersweet
Angel of Lavender chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
my god thats lovely! *shock and awe*
Lainey Anime15 chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Wow, Roxas is so agressive. I never figuerd Roxas to be a seme; but it kinda works here. But I like how Axel and Roxas keep going ruff on eachother; total amazing prt there! :3 Your stories seem to lead into the next; very cool.
Tragically Insane chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Hmn. This one was twisted... but I liked it. Another interesting and well-written story.
Kortamu chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Wow... That was really, really good. I like the way you put them in the same situation with different circumstances... and the feelings, that's what got me. The perfect portrayal of a nobody. well done.
natsumixdaxninja chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
...

ah...

hm..

im at loss of words..

*nosebleed*
SeldomFollowIt chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
wow that was depressing yet hot all the same

you should make a sequal for what heppens next :D
darkmouse jumu chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Okay, I do apologize, this isn't the first time I've read it; the first time I did, I was positively drunk off Mountain Dew and... well... that would have been a bad review. Though I still laughed when Axel smacked his head against the wall. XD

More than anything, I don't know exactly what to think. This is more aggressive than your other pieces, and I love that even though it all seems so senseless there's a ... a sort of closeness between them that deepens as they cycle through (to include your aptly chosen title).

I mean to say, I think, that this expresses the purposeless nature of Nobodies more... emphatically than most of your work. It's very sad - no, it's deeper than sadness, a sort of hopeless sorrow that seems to quietly follow them.

It's the way that they challenge each other with sex that I enjoy most, like this twisted pissing contest, but at the same time feeling each other out. I really wonder if Roxas enjoys being unreadable (in the normal way) to Axel, if he's aware of it at all. Somehow, i think he would.
Hieisomething chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Roxy topped...alot hahahha " aw but ya gotta feel bad hehehe but i still love em! V