Reviews for Exchanging Feelings
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 11 . 7/23/2015
Sooo he's gonna get a job and stay right? Or they're gonna do long distance relationship until he's 18 and can come back?
ChappyCat chapter 15 . 4/1/2015
we are best friends im sorry i ever doubted u i we have that friendly love around the place (WARNING: it is friendly not i love u and stuff) because u are just an awesome person i'll never kill u in life, u should live a fantastical life because we all know that ur life must be already great so we want it to be better live long

LONG LIVE LovingMyKitsune

#Happy4LovingMyKitsune
ChappyCat chapter 14 . 4/1/2015
don't say friends because we broke that friendship when kags got betrayed i'm really pissed off at u but i'll try not to murder u in ur sleep or the other stories wont get finished. I really want to murder u but it ain't happening (or maybe it will happen) remember to keep one eye opened while ur sleeping...
ChappyCat chapter 12 . 4/1/2015
isn't she going to be pregnant though cuz she like did 'that' with Mr. Inu so doesn't that... NVM i still wanna know if she got prego though but i never will cuz the STORY ISH FINISHIN

Tidis is mah comment, Ish own thish
ish is I. thish is this. tidis is dis also know as this but who cares?.

oh yeah the author does because this is such a wonderful comment which i spent my time on for this marvelous story :D
animegirl73 chapter 15 . 11/25/2014
Cute story. Needed more at the end. Left a few items open.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/12/2014
Terrible ending
InuLuna19 chapter 15 . 8/24/2014
Yayyy! I finally got around to reading this to the end and everything was sooo good! It just flowed like chocolate milk and was incredibly well written. Thanks for the great story!
BlueBird325 chapter 15 . 10/23/2013
Great fic!
Yasha-Lover93 chapter 15 . 6/27/2012
loved it !
amikins chapter 15 . 11/11/2011
Just read the whole story and over all i liked it and though it was well written. The plot was good and not riddled with holes. constructive criticism time, you seemed to have just simply ended it, without actually writing an ending. I feel like there's at least another chapter there that will wrap everything up a little more neatly. if you find that you do wish to do any editing on the ending i would suggest maybe a short epilogue at the least. i mean this all from a constructive standpoint. My intent was not to flame or upset any one. as i said before i really enjoyed the story and it was well written with a good plot. keep up the god work.
babiigurl406 chapter 15 . 10/28/2011
idk about anyone else but i would have liked to kno more? i mean you could so continue the story and explain what happened to inuyasha family and naraku and what happens to his step dad i mean ugh i wanna kno more! great story tho
KaraiKitaKora chapter 6 . 9/22/2011
HERE'S YOUR ALL CAPS! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVING THIS... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *Throws countless Inuyasha and Kagome plushies in the air* WOKCHAAAAAAHHHHH! (WOKCHAH IS A VIKTORY CRY, LOL)
CarmaSutra chapter 15 . 8/9/2011
Awesome! I thought it might have ended a little too abruptly.. maybe add an epilogue? Or a smut scene? heheh Something that could tie off the back story of Inuyasha's uncle getting arrested, maybe Sesshomaru can make a cameo or something...

But otherwise, really enjoyed the story! Thank you :)
xImAsOuLeAtErx chapter 15 . 8/6/2011
MEeeeeeee likeyyyyy! good job
Shirai Phoenix chapter 15 . 8/4/2011
LovingMyKitsune: The End

Inu: *Sigh* Wwll, that was a happy ending.

Kags: Yup. I'm glad you're safe. I love you, Koishi.

Inu: I love you, too, Koibito. *Kisses Kags*

Me: WHAT? That was the end? No beating up? Ow, c'mon! U can't be serious! After all that trouble fuckin' Naraku and fuckin' step-father did...u don't even put a scene where u beat the fuck out of him? And where the hell is that sexy beast that's Sesshoumaru?

Inu:...you need help. Really, you do.

Kags: Wanna talk about it?

Sesshy: You think I'm sexy?

Me: GOWD YEAH! *Jumps Sesshy*

Now, THAT'S what I call a happy ending! v

But, no, really...that was a really good story! So much drama, so much love, passion...it makes me want to read it again!

Can't wait to read more of your stories, sistah!