Reviews for The Open Book
;o; it's over? ITS OVER!

TwT I've loved reading this SO much

although... KYLE YOU ARE STILL AN EVIL SONUVA- *cough* :3
Sye216 chapter 16 . 9/13/2008
YAY! Happy end! Good way to end a great fic. You get a cookie for sticking through to the end.
Forde chapter 15 . 9/7/2008
LOVED this chapter! Syrene got what she deserved! Stupid whore -w- and kyle too! That bloody cheating son of a pegasus! Forde was stupid to make love with him though...after what he did DX stupid kyle! bad! bad!

Keep it up
Sye216 chapter 14 . 8/21/2008
Ack! Cliffie! -dies-

Curses. Now I must wait. Damn my impatience.

Just keep writing, and I'll keep reading.
Forde chapter 14 . 8/21/2008
ToT no no no!

the more i read of kyle and syrene's affair the more i cry! Forde deserves SO much better and syrene is a dirty W*! D:

;_; As aKyle/Forde fan it's hard to say this...but i'm starting to feel angry at kyle and wish he'd just keel over right now ;_; or he needs a boot up the ass!
gurl.from.damnation chapter 13 . 8/13/2008
That's just...horrible. How could he to that to Forde?
Forde chapter 13 . 8/10/2008
(too lazy to log in)

;_; H-how could you write Kyle making love with syrene! how could you! TT Poor forde! Poor poor forde He remained loyal to kyle and that's his reward?

ah T_T my day just went down hill it was a well written chapter but...kyle how could you? *sob sob*
Sye216 chapter 13 . 8/10/2008
Oh, Kyle, how could you? Forde remained loyal... It makes me sad.

I also find it slightly ironic that Syrene and Vanessa, siblings, both started going after Kyle and Forde.

What a way to bring this fic back from stasis... God damn it, Kyle. Why? WHY? This can only end in tears.
Sye216 chapter 12 . 7/12/2008
Is Kyle going to forget about Forde? I sorely hope not; that would suck.

And now I shall wait for your next update! Sadly, patience isn't one of my virtues...
Sye216 chapter 11 . 7/12/2008
Oh boy, they get to investigate a monster-filled ruin. Fun fun fun. *Voice practically oozing sarcasm*

Again, hope and pray no one gets killed...
Sye216 chapter 10 . 7/12/2008
Ah, that's good. They made up and made out. Best way to solve a solution.
Sye216 chapter 9 . 7/12/2008
NO NOT LUTE! *Breaks down sobbing again*

And again, I must apologize about being overdramatic, but I always liked Lute... When I played through Sacred Stones, she was one of the really powerful units and could hold her own on any battlefield. So this kinda depressed me.

And the fact that Kyle got all pissed doesn't help either.

But, I must read on!
Sye216 chapter 8 . 7/12/2008
And everybody got better just in time for the battle.

I was slightly amused at the conversation between Forde and Artur about Artur's relationship with Joshua. Forde's reply, "Well, it does feel really good" made me laugh out loud (literally)

And it was good justice that Cormag got to land the killing blow on Valter. That lousy *mumble grumble*...

Anyway, I shall continue reviewing! Onward!
Sye216 chapter 7 . 7/12/2008
Oh noes! Berserked! Please don't let anyone die please don't let anyone die pleasepleasepleaseplease... *Prays before selecting next chapter
Sye216 chapter 6 . 7/12/2008
Oh. Oh my. The end of this chapter. Oh. *Takes pictures* Hee hee. You'll have to forgive me, but I keep this camera around just for occasions like this.

The rest of this chapter was pretty good. Thumbs up.

Now, 'tis time to fight in Grado. *Dons war helmet* AWAY!