Reviews for The Open Book
Sye216 chapter 5 . 7/12/2008
Ooh, a little bit of Seth/Cormag. Didn't really see that coming. So, let's write it down on my list of pairings here... *Scribbles a note down*

Good chappie. And yay, you added Ewan! He's so cute.
Sye216 chapter 4 . 7/12/2008
D'aww, Forde and Kyle do love each other. It's adorable, when you write it this way.

Also, back up a bit... let me quote for reference here...

"Garcia holds feelings for the younger man, Sir Gilliam. General Seth is not afraid to show his love for the wyvern rider Cormag, though they only met a few days ago. Even Lord Ephraim, though it is rather awkward with such an age difference, finds comfort in the arms of his mentor General Duessel."

Whoa whoa whoa... lemme count here. *Counts on fingers* Including Forde and Kyle, that's... FOUR male-on-male pairings? Not like it's a bad thing, but... wow. I'm a little taken aback. But I'll say again, it's not a bad thing, but still... Dayum.
Sye216 chapter 3 . 7/12/2008
NO NOT FRANZ! NO! *Cries*

Okay, maybe I'm a little overdramatic, but that made me sad. When I played through Sacred Stones, Franz was the first of the cavaliers I made into a paladin, so I'm a little attached to him.

And, aww... poor Forde. He needs all the comfort Kyle can give him after that.
Sye216 chapter 2 . 7/12/2008
Plenty of drama in this chapter, very nice. The whole little conversation with the mention of a stick up Kyle's ass was amusing at first, but then it was a painful burn. OUCH, man. That was one nasty insult.

And later, the one bed, AWK-ward. The way Kyle kept coughing was kinda funny.

And finally... D'aww, Forde's drawing a picture of Kyle. I think that's kinda cute.

Awesome chappie. Definitely going to keep reading.
Sye216 chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Ooh, FordexKyle. I was wondering, nay, HOPING, when I'd come across one of these. And I have to say, it's definitely living up to my expectations.

I'll leave a review for all your chapters, just because reviews are the 's staple for keeping one's writing going. :)
Forde chapter 12 . 7/5/2008
;_; aw poor kylie-booger~
Forde chapter 11 . 5/2/2008
Whey finally got my email addy back : D

New chapter whey! Love it : D
Forde chapter 10 . 2/14/2008
*sque* Okay 1. Forde with a fear of storms is just too cute (im scared of them too!)

2. another amazing chapter

3. This was recieved during my break *bows* thank you
Havenhaven chapter 10 . 2/13/2008
Damn!

I thought that was one hell of a chapter. I was really impressed! All through it I was just thinking about how much your writing has grown. You took a trip to Awesome-ville, didn't you? Don't try to lie!
skysgirlforever chapter 10 . 2/13/2008
YAYAYAYA Kyle and Forde made up!lol Love the interplay with everyone else. Can't waite for more.
Havenhaven chapter 9 . 2/3/2008
No, don't be a bastard Kyle! It's not like he could control it! Lute prolly thought she was so great that she could overcome Forde's berserkyness. It's not his fault!

I hate those beserk staves. I sent Seth and Cormag in there once, and Seth got hit by it, and the bastard went and criticaled Cormag. I was so pissed.
EmpressVicky chapter 8 . 1/25/2008
wow! I love ur story! Really love it!
madameturtle chapter 8 . 1/25/2008
Kyle/Forde fanfiction makes my life. If only there were more of it. I told someone the other day that I wanted to marry both of them, at the same time. That isn't too much to ask now is it? heh. I am going to have to seriously consider adding some fiction to the fanbase.

I have enjoyed your story so far, and look forward to seeing more. I have to admit I was sad to see Franz die. Alas the casualties of war! *sigh*

J
Forde chapter 8 . 12/28/2007
Another fantastic chapter! Really beautiful
Havenhaven chapter 8 . 12/27/2007
I can't tell you how happy I am that you let Cormag take out Valter. In my opinion no one else has the right.

Wonderful chapter. Kyle's recoery and Cormag's understanding were deep and unique.
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »