Reviews for The Dispersement of Embracing Shadows
JJ chapter 5 . 9/18/2013
Great story, love it! Kudos to you my friend. 3
Long Live Madara's Hair chapter 5 . 1/23/2012
Thanks for such an awesome story, I thoroughly enjoyed it. I loved the history behind them best.
Ino'sgirl1218 chapter 4 . 5/22/2011
I LOVE THIS PAIRING JUST AS MUCH AS I LOVE MY INO TENSHI! XD SOOOOO FUCKING HOT! XD it made me almost cum...XD
Guest chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
chinatsu is badass
ChickWithGuns chapter 5 . 9/14/2010
Once again, really really NICE!

This is the 2nd fic I've read by you... (the first being Guiding Light)

have scammed through some of the reviews... and I basically agree with what Rabukurafuto wrote.

I liked how Shizune and Tsunade were protecting each other during the fight ("damn you, Tsunade for suddenly stopping to fight and trying to get yourself killed" *shakes fist*).

Lead-up sex was nice.

Also loved the "peek into the future"... last chapter was really sweet (made me go all "naaaw") Jiraiya walking in on them... - priceless!

Love this scene: when Shizune comes into the office and kisses Tsunade... her reply "Nice to see you as well, Shizune. What's the occasion?"

"What do I need a reason to kiss you now?" Shizune replied...

- squee! so cute!

KUDOS on another story well written :-)

If you're still collection votes re: which story to write a sequel for... I pick Guiding Light...
Unpred1ctablE chapter 5 . 4/20/2009
I absoulutly loved it! I loved how you went into the past and xplained their story and showed their future. Awesome. _
Rabukurafuto chapter 5 . 10/31/2008
Here's something new; I reviewed all but one chapter of this story. Considering I couldn't remember anything beyond the story featuring Tsunade and Shizune though I am beginning to wonder if I even bothered reading it. Perhaps I just wrote some vapid, meaningless reviews to encourage you to keep writing.

So I took the time to read the entire story in a single setting. I have to say it's a solid little work. I like the fact that it mostly took place before the series proper, giving more room to be creative. The minor villain, Chinatsu, was interestng in that she wassn't so much evil as she was just twisted by feelings of grief. Tsunade's gambling was fun and in character (as was Shizune's worrying). The lead-up to the sex was very nicely written, as was the sex itself. From a technical stand point, I think that might have been one of your best-written sex scenes. Finally, the last chapter was a lot of fun. It ended exactly as I would have, with a little more sex that wouldn't be described in too much detail. You went further though and had some fun with Jiraiya. I'm glad it ended on a humorous note.

Kensuke ケンスケ ("colorfull shellfish")

Chinatsu Matsudaira 松平 千夏 ("pine tree peace thousand summers")

Junichi 淳一 ("pure number one")
ShatteredDiamonds chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
OH MY GOD! FINALLY! Do you know how long I've been waiting for a story about these two? Everytime I see them on screen I get this weird smirk on my face that is starting to creep out my sister.

I have to apologize for not reading any of your Naruto yuri stories. I just started a C2 with all Naruto yuri pairings, and I was wondering if you wanted to be a staff member? You're page is like Heaven for me, I swear.

I am totally in love with you right now, honey, so very much. I need some help with the C2 because I just started it about 10 minutes ago.

Also, I am going to spend every last second reading every yuri story you have written, so I blame you for destroying all my spare time.

With Much Love,

Future Mrs. Szmanda,

SD
jacksonjacksonlover chapter 4 . 7/30/2008
what?

no wanking?

chapellefan chapter 5 . 4/5/2008
*Sighs* Nothing like Jiraiya for much needed comic relief. Kudos.

As for the fanfic...I'm undecided.
Drunk Baton chapter 4 . 3/30/2008
Delusions of Bliss
MsAnimanga chapter 5 . 12/18/2007
oh my god, i love you! haha, sorry, but it's kindahard to find yuri, and i'd been looking for this pairing for a while. this story was awesome, it was really a great work! good job, i wanna read more of your stuff now!
Kiros Razer chapter 4 . 11/18/2007
Since a sequel to this was not an option.

The Enchantment of Destruction's Curse (Anko X Kurenai)

I really loved that fic and I like that pairing as well.
Kiros Razer chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
I finally got around to comment your fic.

I think you did a great job.
Sweet SD chapter 4 . 10/21/2007
Do ethier To love a desert flower or Gulding light or even thoe its not on thier The SakuraXTenten wel again great stroy keep up the good work also you are good at nameing the chapters and the discribing that you do of the fight and sex scenes are simply amazing so like yah keep up the good work bye.