Reviews for Breathless
Anna: *passes out*
ilovesonamynotshadamy chapter 11 . 1/27/2013
Anna: I'm lovin it
ilovesonamynotshadamy chapter 10 . 1/27/2013
Anna:OMGomgomgtheykissedlordyesi'mtalkingtofastkisskissihavem yipodonshuffleiwishtheyhadso namytwilightmylifewillbecomp let:-3
ilovesonamynotshadamy chapter 8 . 1/27/2013
Anna: KILL JACOB KILL JACOB XD FRIGGEN JACOB I WANT MORE KILL SENSES :D I NO LIKE JACOB BELLA :C. KILLJACOBKILLJACOB KILL JACOB
pamelacullen4ever chapter 14 . 12/7/2010
its great
pamelacullen4ever chapter 6 . 12/7/2010
great story update soon
not on fafiction anymore chapter 13 . 8/12/2010
This story is sooo awesome! Hope u update soon!
not on fafiction anymore chapter 14 . 8/9/2010
OMG! Awesome story can't wait for u to continue!
raerae chapter 6 . 12/30/2009
yeah, mike has some competition. ;)
Tiffany chapter 13 . 12/19/2009
Come on! I've read your story twice now! You need to write soon! Oh, and after dinner...Edward and Bella can spend some quality time in one of the hotel rooms...probably his 509 so that there's an interruption before they get, TOO close to anything big. Well yeah...she can be wearing one of Alice's dress and they excuse themselves from dinner early. His hand can be around her waist and they kiss for a while at his door. THey spend some time in his room, but before anything can get personal...BAM Mike walks in and a heated question interrupts there heated questions. Mike can ask, "What the hell are you two doing here! He can pull Bella off of him and yank her away...causing more hatred for him and you get your readers to hate poor Mike Newton...MWAHAHAHA! Then Edward gets her back and to Mike's great revulsion...into Bella and Alice's hotel room. Alice will excuse herself and well they'll be interrupted by a knock at the door saying they're going to another place. Edward and Bella both decide together that they're next visit, the zoo, that they'll stay behind because they'll be coming back anyway...

PS:The rest you can suprise me with your special readers. But seriously if you don't give me another cookie, I'll have a huge fit like a whiny baby. Be sure to do that soon because you should know that kids can get pretty whiny, bratty, and in the way...HINT HINT. (JACOB, THE BRATTY TEENAGE BOY) Please don't make her fall in love with him...Make it to where Edward realizes that he can't ever leave Bella and they go back home. Bella goes to her father and meets Edward in the new school...Forks High School. Bella and Edward have planned this and have done this especially so that they can be together...Unless you want him to go to her school...either way I need a cookie quick before I die to fast for me to realize that its happened. The only thing I have to say is to make the words inside your story create a junction so that I hear I'll instead of I will...it makes it sound like its way back then...if it is then keep it. By the way I liked the Here Kitty Kitty part, that was awesome. Well anyway write a story for me soon...your new reader...Tiffany.
Tiffany chapter 13 . 12/18/2009
Greatterriblebeauty...You have to write...soon! Your chapters posted got me hooked, and I need more! You're a good writer and I enjoy reading your chapters all of the time! Be sure to write it soon too. More with Edward and Bella though, a lot less Jacob...he's annoying! Well be quick about it, please and write a lot more soon! Maybe you could have a scene where Bella and Edward are COMPLETELY alone. I would LOVE that so much. Thanks again for the chapters that kept me going!
Vera-Henry chapter 7 . 9/8/2009
OH GOD, THAT WAS FUNNY!\!
Vera-Henry chapter 6 . 9/8/2009
HALF LAUGHING, HALF HOLDING MY BREATH IN ANTICIPATION. GO EDDIE!GO TO HELL MIKEY!\!
Vera-Henry chapter 1 . 9/8/2009