Reviews for The Pursuit Of Lorelai
Dudly chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Finn and Lorelai a match made in heaven, if you ask me. Most eccentric male and most eccentric female and alcohol mixed in... Well. It really does make for a good read.

I liked it. I liked the way it doesn't seem all that weird, and the fact that he doesn't look smug and satisfied when it happens, and the coffee and the awkwardness with Luke, and the bloody stepfather mention- I loved it all. Good job! :)
Marte chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
I loved it :) Great story :)
Potterworm chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Despite the bizarre pairing, or perhaps because of it, I actually really liked this. Good job.
lizzywithfire chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
naw... i loved that
optimistiCelia chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
nicely done. thank you.

celia
linnea-ah chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
This is one of my favorite stories. it's written very well, the characters, especially Finn feels like the show. I thought the Finn/Lorelai storyline would creep me out, but it didn't. Great work!
Kiwiflea chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
I've never ever ever thought of that pairing, in any way. But that was honestly one of the best things I've read in a while! I love the fresh perspectives of everything.

Great work! Keep up the wonderful writing!

-Emily
Problem Child1 chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
I always thought as these two as one of those couples that I thought of maybe, when I was really drunk, but I actually really liked this story, and even thought it believable (yes, as a hardcore Rory/Finn shipper, I even tend to think some stories unbelievable). Bottom line, because I'm sure you're reading this thinking, "What the hell is she getting at?" I really liked it.
Molinhas chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Love it...i really think you should continue...

Update Soon!
StarAngel148 chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Great story. Could use a sequel, just because it's so great.
self proclaimed genius chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Very cute. I love it when people do random pairings, especially when they're well written. Good job.
CriminalMindser chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Hey! Great chapter, really enjoyed it. Love stories with Lorelai getting together with Rory's friends! Great writing, can't wait for more, update soon, really soon. Congrats!