Reviews for Deception's Imposture
tuNGaw-GiRL chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
wow! im definitely liking this one. not you typical FujixOC stories...i can't find the right words to express how impressed i am. im looking forward for your updates so please keep them coming.,
Carnett Rose chapter 2 . 3/4/2009
I loved your story. It's written very well and I would love it if you would continue this story. At this point, it gets all the more interesting...I really want to know what happens ahead. Since you have written about my favourite character, I'm even more eager, for you have done the characterization of both the characters very well.

You asked for comments, I've given mine. Please update soon...
BandGeek chapter 2 . 12/20/2008
U finally updated after more than a year! There's hope in the world! D
iWolf chapter 2 . 12/11/2008
I think I could glomp you right now...thank you!
iWolf chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Yes, yes you can write another one, and while you're at it, comeback to !
darknesspirals chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
*happy happy happy dance* You can write anything you want to, silly. Just give it a try and relax. It doesn't have to perfect the first time, or even the third and fourth. :P That's why we edit.
joster13 chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Wonderful story, you know, you should make a sequel ) This was a great chapter and I never thought of Fuji like that... so confusing. I'm not going to even try thinking about it because then I might end up turning out like Fuji. Wonderful oneshot m'dear

-Jo )
mysticLegend11 chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
*shrugs* If you want to, write the next one. It really is the author's choice, but I'm against it. I think it has singular beauty by itself, and if you do intend on finishing the series, you better make it surpass the first chapter by light-years or it'll be a bloodbath of red streaks. I'm just really glad you published it, because I love it. I do, except for the fact that they're in high school, but whateva. Yeah, you should really pick a name from a Japanese girl name list for her, so please don't choose a name that makes my eyes twitch if you do intend on a sequel.

Very Fuji-like. Well, anyways, you've already got my advice, so there really isn't much I can say, neh?

P.S. I suggest changing the summary into something that hooks more if you want to attract more readers. Maybe you could add an A/N in the beginning or end that explains the high school thing.
gold.paperclips chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Hello!

It's wonderful, really. I liked the descriptions on the masks.

I've been waiting for ages! )

I think a oneshot's nice though.

Lizzie.
Accidental.Enlightenment chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
I know, I know, reviewing myself is in bad taste.

Anyway, the idea was that since I hate to have to write ridiculous comments in the text of the chapter itself, I write them here, where anybody wondering if they should really read this story can see (if they check the review page at all).

First thing's first. Yes, this has an OC in it. Yes, it also has romance involving the OC. Yes, she's a potential Mary-Sue. But at the moment, she's not. All she is right now is a nameless character. She serves a purpose. Perhaps not the purpose you'd like to see, but I'd say she's safer than half the yaoi out there. At least she isn't canon-warping. Rather, she's canon developing.

Deception's Imposture was originally a product of my twisted insanity. When I decided to write it, it was meant to be a longer story. As it is, I could live with it as a one-shot. But I have the second chapter mostly written as well. So this can go either way. And yes, I did spell "Imposture" correctly. It has a different meaning from "impostor" or "imposter".

Anyway, I'll leave it up to the readers. If you're curiosity is getting to you, then tell me, and I'll finish the story. Otherwise, I'm not sure I even want to try to maintain the tone of this chapter across the multiple chapters I expect this will take. Besides, if I'm to reach the goal I originally wanted to with this, that means I'll have to surrender the story to Miyano's(OC) woes, and that tends to be looked down upon with Prince of Tennis readers. But seriously, I'd really like to continue this. I just don't want to ruin the image the one-shot version would create in the reader's minds.

So do me a favor and comment.

A.E