Reviews for Christmas Surprise
Erisa Daelyn chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I read the other guys version of this story first, I'm glad you continued on and had that little citrus ;)
jenn.955 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
that was good! you must been a good writer! i wish i can make my own story on fanfic:l but my dsi won't let me sign in, i can only read the stories that people made! :( note: when my friend,brianna read this she thinks it's gay! i think its gay too! when i first read it, i think about it how much hard work to make this story! anyways, keep on writing XD ttyl! p.s im not a girly-girl! if people thinks im a girly-girl they are a asshole,shit and fuck you all! BYE!
lover1492 chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
i liked it. i love a dominant ichi just as much as a uke ichi. cant wait to read more
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
great story. -Faints from bloodloss- Be funny if Santa was Ishida.
Rye chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
AW-I loved it. You have nothing to be sorry about.
D.N.Angel lover chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Well I thuroughly enjoyed that! It's kinda like this one fanfic I read but the characters were from Naruto. Anywayz as I told the Naruto fanfic writer: This had better not be a one shot! I am going to follow the movements on this story fully expecting the chapters to be in the double digits! lol Well I hope that this story is continued for awhile.

Your now new/old fan,

D. lover
kao-dreams chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Hah! Poor Ichi _ I love it. Continue soon!
CocaineFilledKisses chapter 1 . 8/11/2007

I loved this one!

It was so funny!

Nice job!

Can't wait fer tha yaoi!
Hardy The Monkey chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Nyahahaha. Poor Ichigo.

You gonna continue? (FINALLY[?])
Otawan chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
-Giggles- I love it! I want an Ichi elf too!
shipet100 chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
lol! poor dude. i'm a chick and i would never were that!