Reviews for Scars
CelticCrossings chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I just want to say props to you for this. So many people belittle and mock this topic but I feel you've done it justice. Thank you.
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I really liked this. Was very touching to read. ,
Saramagician chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Oh! I always loved Severus discipline!
Neurotic-Isopod chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Short sweet and well written. I don't think I've ever read a good story that includes reference to self mutilation, but this was really well done. :)
YuriyTalaIvanov chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
*sighs* very very nice fic! _ nice view on cutting and scars...after all "scars are like fragments of your memory..." (quoted from nabari no ou) _
forever and three more seconds chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
This was good. I liked the reasoning behind it as well, although personally I'll happily read angsty despair fics about cutting since I have tried it and know very well what it's like. Have you thought about developing this? I should think there was potential for this to become a good, multi-chap fic.
SootyPhoenix chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
That was Brilliant, with a touch of humor. Id on't flinch form the cutting bits normaly, but nice that you tryed to brack steriotypes. Very well writen and nice to see Severus with his slightly softer side
Thiaf Yeroled chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Ooh, joy. Un-maudlin cutting.

I personally love mah cutting scars, and no one's noticed them (or ever will ;O), 'cause the visible ones are so light. xD They're pretty, though, scars. And blood, which is what caused me to /get/ scars.

Did like this, though. Randomly searching for Snape stuff, almost left when I saw the other main char was an OC (Mary Sues and Snapes have traumatized me for life), but stuck with it for a bit and had my expectations exceeded by far. G'work.
cinnamon108 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
This is beautifully written, excellently in character and portrays a really uplifting message. So much fiction displays self-harm as an extremely angsty and self-pitying process, it's really nice to see it described in terms of survival.

Well done! Truly A*
sallydeathhands chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
You not just attempted, but succeded beautifully. Incredible fic, from start to finish.
aS.iNNocenT.aS.a.DeaTH.EaTeR chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
aww. i think this was really well written and i thought you portryed thew topic well without insulting people who cut.
spiceysugar chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
{ hi-5 } Wow Snape was so great. I liked this so much, I read it to my 2 tween-age neices!
Marie chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
This left me wanting to cry. But What he said to her was deep.

You have a talent for writing, and i hope that when people read this they will hold this with a value, and teach them something.
lily-ann ae chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
i used to be a cutter aand know that i look at the scars i realize something, each cut each mark stands for something. each mark sands for a hurdel that i have jumped over. i don't cut anymore and i don't intend to: it's nearly been nine months and whenever someone asks me about the marks on my arms and legs i tell them. after all every scar has a story but it's the stories that make us survivors
xxClosed Accountxx chapter 1 . 8/25/2007