Reviews for No One Ever Calls Me Just To Say Hello
NinjaOfAwesome chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
XD
A Nonny Mouse Fangirl chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
ERMAGERDERMAGERDERMAGERDERMAGERD I AM DYING HOLY CRAP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Wait! *finds payphone* *makes call*
Ring ring ring!
Artemis: Hello?
Me: HI! *hangs up*
chrys1302 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Haha! Great story.
DStorm12 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
HaHa! Poor Arty! Holly should have called him a few times the next day and had Foaly video tape Artemis's reaction! I enjoyed reading this. Trust Holly to find a way to rile up the boy genius in seconds!
Advent of Insanity chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
*laughing hysterically*

LOL! Ohmyeffin'gosh! *grins*

That's hilarious~~

Poor Artie~~ *smirks*
Infini0n chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
i feel great pain for Holly WHEN Artemis finds out it was her. there is no way that anyone could hide from him when he is that Determined to find you, much less that angry at you.

trust me, Artemis Will Find out it was her.
Little Lady Mab chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I had not been expecting this when I clicked on it, but I burst into a fit of giggles as soon as the first phone call was over. Very cute~
entranced reader chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
this was to good. finally someone gets under his skin.

but you do realize that, in truth, it does not matter who or how the call was covered up. no one on the planet or in the infinite cosmos that is the space-time continuum is capable of hiding from Artemis Fowl when he is that hell bent on finding you. i feel bad for Holly for WHEN he finally tracks the call to her.

I really must say that this was an extremely gutsy move for Holly to make.
CherryBerryB chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
lol i KNEW it had something to do with a fairy lololol
le doux frisson chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
This stinks? You kidding me? No way in hell, my friend, no way in hell! This is absolutely hilarious! I laughed my head off while reading this one. Really, I'm starting to envy you for these great ideas. Again, congratulations and thanks for giving me a good laugh. Please keep writing!

kermitty

p.s. Holly is positively evil. Poor Arty.
MAZZER 2K9 H chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
hillarious write more
CieloCrimisi chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
LOL! Nice one
The Only Princess chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Yeah, cuz instead of doing homework I'm reading all your fanfictions. Of course it was Holly. Artemis so rattled by a phone call though. :D
Reidluver chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Again, another stroke of genius. I can easily see Holly doing that! And the fact that she called on Juliet's phone is choice!
TheMuseReturns chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Hahaha! I loved that. It made me giggle :)
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »