Reviews for Inglorious
CreggaFoeseeker chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
i like this. it sounds believable
teskodanceparty chapter 2 . 2/14/2010
oh...my...goodness...

i can't even...

Rynaee chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
it is so good to hear a new point of view! Nice piece as well. I look forward to more.

he is right too. To be a self-doubting Spartan would be torture. The Spartans were trained NOT to think for themselves, to do as they were told... to be a thinker among those masses would be very painful.
TheDevilsSister chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Very good, I LOVE reading about Stelios he is my favorite as well! It would be interesting to touch on his relationship with his wife, as it was unexplored in the movie.

And to Chinchilla h8s yaoi: The Spartans won over the Persians in the movie also. The first 300 fell but later it shows the Greek army of (10,0?) Spartans and many more Greeks. It didn't show their victory, however.
Prieda Solo chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
oh, lovely. Veyr very atmospheric, wonderful characterisation, and i loved the little mentions of Astinos and the training.

I do hope you continue with this, bexause it's a great start. :)
LittleBit11 chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
This is wonderful! You really get to know Leonidas and Dilios in the comic and the film but Stelios somehow doesn't have "main character" status which is disappointing. He's got some lines and scenes but that just makes you wonder more about him.

I hope you update soon!
rwctlc1107 chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
I really liek this! I hope you updateit soon. Stelios is my favorite character.
Sam chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Interesting. I like it :D
Chiio Majesty chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
I think its cool that the time that you published this story is the time that I first watched the movie.

...Personally, I don't think Stelios should have felt like a false or wretched in this story. But I suppose it's because he wanted to die in battle with glory.

But I think it's something else...I forgot it, but whatever.

You do know that the Spartans really beat the Persians in real life, right?

As for your story, I thought it was beautiful and sad.
Lord OF Illusion chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
This is well written and very intriguing

It's neet to see someone elses point of view in this awesome but dark acclaimed comic/movie, you use excellent adjectives and discriptive words that paint more than a vivid picture.

I recently typed a poem dedicated to another character in 300 about King Leonidas. The poem sorounds his inner battles with self actualization and has a lucid epiphany.

This was great I'd like to see more work like this from you