Reviews for My Best Friend's Brother
justheretoreadandreviewlalala chapter 7 . 11/1/2012
Love the story! I shall carry on reading!:) and love that ur not for abortion...and for adoption. I'm basically adopted.(: any waaaay back to the story I go! Well I should probably sleep first... Haha.
CaseyLove chapter 10 . 12/22/2010
I think girl
wannamakeyoufeelbeautiful chapter 22 . 6/7/2010
ehhhh...
H8tesMileyCyrus chapter 22 . 8/17/2009
Ok i HATE miley cyrus with a passion, but i actually like this, considereing im not a Lackson fan. good job it takes a lot 2 get me 2 lik a story :)
BohemianChic chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
I absoutly hate Hannah Montana... but, I have to say that this story is wonderful. I started reading without any expectations and as I read on I became hooked! I read all 3 of your stories in one night. Brilliant!

I would just like to give you some constructive criticism, from writer to writer, watch your spelling... I'm not saying that I'm the queen bee of spelling and I admit that I have a mispelled word or two in my own story (that I'm kind of embarrassed about...) ANYWHO! I also think you need to watch the flow of your paragraphs and sentances and such. I don't remember where but, some parts just ended abruptly and it was confusing.

Sorry if I sound like I'm knit picking, I don't mean to be and I hope you don't think I am... those are just the two things I saw that stuck out in my mind.

You are quite the talented writer! Thank you so much for three amazing stories! I really enjoyed myself :) I hope you write more Jackson/Lilly stories! I look foward to reaing your work in the future.!
jr.firefighter chapter 22 . 3/20/2009
that was great!
Avatar Aang chapter 22 . 6/25/2008
such a good story

i was afraid lilly might die but knew she prob didn't

so cute when jackson propsoed at the end

loved your story
kallie chapter 9 . 6/24/2008
hey i think u should add more chapters our make more
kallie chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
yes u should make more and this came from my heart i really u want to make more
I Really Don't Want A Name chapter 22 . 4/12/2008
Aw, that was so sweet. I've been reading it non-stop for ages now because I thought it was so good (and I wanted to know what was going to happen). I'm off to read the sequel (and the one after that)!
brittx3babee chapter 22 . 1/11/2008
i
I'mJustWeird chapter 22 . 12/30/2007
this is such a good story! i LOVED it. it was so sweet!
Sammmmmyyyy95 chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
hey,

hurry up and post the sequel.!
Sammmmmyyyy95 chapter 22 . 9/29/2007
hey,

awesome story. I can not wait until the seque. Do u have any idea what you are going to name the sequel. I want to read about their life together.

Samantha A.K.A LUCAS GRABEEL 101