Reviews for The comeback
barbie chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
Nice one but correct your spellings boy
superjack100 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
In the beginning of the chapter, i thought they were grown up. But they're still in school. Go figure
AiSherryChan chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
X3 Lemon part! This story had been really long!I dnt know the ending will be shin will die or he kissed ran or had fallen in love with Shiho! (WELL I PRAYED THT WILL NOT HAPPEN!) or shin will confess ran and get a happy life together! (WELL THTS WHAT I WANTED!) 8D
devious.editor chapter 2 . 12/1/2011
Good. Quite a few spelling mistakes and weird sentences, but the plot was sweet.
RisaMa chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
Learn to spell
scorinna chapter 2 . 3/22/2009
love it! ]
Jk chapter 2 . 2/2/2009
Wow. I can actually review. This is a first since fanfic switched over.

Physically, part of this lemon was impossible- she can't "" and then have him "" as the human body does not recover this fast from a plateau phase.

You've got mistakes in sentence tense, not many, and a few with words that sound alike but are spelled differently and mean different things. "And I will STEEL much more than that" Steel should be steal, because I doubt you mean a large bit of metal.

Characterization seems a bit off or maybe it's the flow that the characters follow.

Other than that, I loved it. I was actually interested in where the story was going- I was excited emotionally, feeling sadness for Ran when she was left outside his door crying.

I love how Shinichi kept his humor. I chuckled every now and again.

Your story is cute, and I'm very glad it I read it. Thank you.
anindita ghosh chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
nice
Blitch chapter 2 . 11/21/2008
i love it... but the real story has been too long.. i dun know if it'll ever end!

u have a lot of spelling mistakes.. but i love this pairing.. so, thanks!
na chapter 2 . 8/2/2008
yay! good job! excellent, keep up the good work. though, work on your spelling and grammar a little more.
The M-ulator chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
Whew! That was fu-cking hot! Seriously well done, in character, sexy without being nasty. Impressive.

There are some silly spelling errors though. The only thing holding you back from perfection, man.
Music and Reading Lover chapter 2 . 3/12/2008