Reviews for Seriously?
GGRox07 chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
freakin' amazing. loved it.
gilmorefanforever chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
It was good, but the long paragraphs were really hard to read. By the way, "Raincoats and Recipes" is the Season 4 finale, not Season 3.
CathyCoffee chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
I loved it!

Just one suggestion, try to break up the long paragraphs.

It started to get confusing and I had to reread a lot.
Lukeistheone chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
ever heard of paragraphs. it's really hard to read like this. but it was good, I love that they fell in the lake. lol. very funny. update soon :)
glo1196 chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Your English is fine. I can't wait for you to write more...there is more right?
Lukelorelaichick chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
this is SUCH a cute story! do u plan on continuing it or is it a one shot?

even tho english is ur second language you wrote this incredibly well. I just have one comment. When you said "thank good for the world" its supposed to be "thank god for the world of kirks." you said it a few other times, and i just thought i would mention it.

Anyways great story and if you ever need some help editing i will do my best to help you
penguinopus chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Lorelai babbling with "so many questions" was very cute. I agree that the end of season 3/beginning of season 4 was a little bit of a disappointment, but not nearly as much as season 7. Marrying Christopher? Come on!
HM4077 chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
If you'd like, i could edit them for you. I really like your style. just send me an email if you want to.

Well written by the way. loved Luke throwing Kirk over his shoulder.. so typical!