Reviews for Universally Speaking
Toph Hitsugaya chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
You got the tenses right. And now I'm crying. It was the Kira and hisagi WERE in love that got me. Such a beautiful story yet depressing
pinksnowboots chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Oh my gosh, so cute and so perfect for these two! I love how sweet they are and the others as the supporting cast. It's also so natural and sweet. Please keep writing for this pairing, because your stories are delightful!
Renn chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Wow. Loved it. There aren't enough stories about those two out there, and this one is just amazing, so thanks a bunchf or sharing! I also love how you included their friends' perceptions of their relationship!
Nen1986 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
You writing style is incredible. Having read a few of your fics now, it never ceases to amaze me how you can write in so many different styles yet pull of some fantastic stories.
pretense chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
total winn. -fave-
nabraska chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
aw aw aw ADORABLE

i was like must look up this pairing, they must be so adorable

and they are

and now im hooked
Cehache chapter 1 . 11/14/2008

This was just made of all the awesomeness.

"And if Renji knows that, everyone knows that." I was laughing so bad XD

"Yes, Kira and Hisagi sleep together.

Everyone knows that.

And yes, Kira is the uke.

Everyone knows that, too."

Those are my favourite lines, but the entire fic was too good.

And yes, they are so in love.

Thanks for writing it! :)
darkangel1992 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
I love it love it love it so cute and well written :D
cg2006 chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
lol. if renji knows that then everybody knows that...

yay kira good uke yeah. -nods- kinda crap sentence was that...? cough anyway.
Ceestar chapter 1 . 3/23/2008

(actually I read someone's else's review and THEY had squinted too hard!) NO YOU CAN'T DO THAT TO THEM! My heart just fell into a million pieces! I thought the lack of Hinamori was hinting her grief got the better of her!

Either way beautifully written and I must fav because the techniques were great and story so beautiful. BUT THE END! NO! IT'S TOO DEPRESSING! It's too horrible, the change of a single word really makes me heart shatter and cry, great job!
prettybabycatty1109 chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Love it to bits!
tiki-92090 chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Love the format and this line is my favorite: Kira and Hisagi like each other. And if Renji knows that, everyone knows that.

Thanks for writing!
Skatt's Dance chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
AGH, not a yaoi fangirl but I love this coupling so much! Awesome story.
Greenzaku chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Awesome...I like it when Kira is paired with someone *other* than Gin!
Otawan chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
...Hey what's up with the 'were'? I don't like the were! I refuse to squint and let them die!