Reviews for Beach Magic
!
eri.hikaruaddict chapter 18 . 10/28/2013
nice ending :)
Kittygal chapter 17 . 5/23/2013
Asdgshsfgzhccg u tricked me i thought she was going to karakura! This is still good though :)
Black sun chapter 18 . 4/1/2013
Really LOVE your story It took me JUST 1
DAY to read all of it I just couldnt stop
HOPE you write MORE And i love both endings

Franny96 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
lol that was so funny i coudnt stop laughing :D
kaichou chapter 18 . 2/20/2013
I like the alternate ending much better... wish it bit longer though... great job writing the fic
19Teardrop94 chapter 18 . 11/17/2012
Ah! Cant describe it, how much i love this fluff-filled storyyyy! The best ending? The 2nd one, of course! I thought that was what you were going to put originally and was disappointed that you didn't but it was okay when you go them together. It was cute how both their friends saw Ichigo and Rukia in the classroom . T'was the best part!
LegitMitch chapter 15 . 4/4/2011
I absolutely loved this chapter! You know what screw that I loved the entire story! I almost died laughing at the part where Ichigo's dad was sqeualing with the girls. I coul also just imagine that in my head. This is one of my personal favorites and will read it over and over!
XxStrawberry PrincessxX chapter 18 . 5/13/2010
Just read all 18 chapters! Awesome story! :) I loved both endings, I think I liked 18 the best though! :) It was so adorable!
Anony chapter 18 . 3/26/2010
You are BRILLIANT! I really love your story! I enjoyed every chapter of it!
justpink chapter 17 . 2/11/2010
I love you story so much! It's so perfect!
NaomiTheClone chapter 18 . 1/2/2010
this story took me forever to read but i love it! :D your such a great writer! :D loved it i really did! :P keep up the awesome work :)
xD chapter 17 . 10/19/2009
kewl story i really liked it umm i thought sometimes in some chapters didnt make sense? or is it jst me anyways kewl ending
MOOMAN chapter 18 . 6/21/2009
SWEET FICCY!YEAH!:D u should definetly write more!...and more!...AND EVEN MORE! if ya dont ill get the easter bunny to ated you...C:
None93 chapter 18 . 6/4/2009
liked both of the endings D though the first one seemed somehow sad to me lol