Reviews for Stir Crazy
Beth chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
This is freaking Hilarious!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
The Winchesters watching Gilmore Girls while on the lam from Hendrickson is hilarious. I am going to come back and read your longer stories when I get time.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
I love this! Very good! Had me laughing!
azerjaban chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Hahaha nice! Stumbling onto Gilmore Girls- fav line:

"Et tu Narcissus?"

Thnx for the read!
TheKritty chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
THIS was HILARIOUS!I was always wondering what would happen if our boys saw themselves in TV *lol* The scene in the hollywood-episode alone got me laughing my butt off Very well done!

Kritty
badaiwind chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
LOL...(:
bhoney chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Oh my gosh, this was HILARIOUS. Love that you did all dialogue, and you really had the boys' voices down. ROTFL

I loved this: "Did you become an actor instead of going to college, Hey Sammy boy? You can tell me, I always thought you were a bit of a drama queen!” “Ass.” “Thespian.” LOL Love that Dean uses "thespian" as an insult. *snorts*

And love Dean's: “Et tu Narcissus?” You write him very smart, and I love that.

Other parts that cracked me up: “No Dean, it wouldn’t be cool and you definitely would not be my agent.” “Why not?” “Cause you’d take all of my profit.”

“Well astronomical away bro, cause his name is Dean!”

“What’s not to like, two brothers escape from Prison, out on the lamb, hiding from the Feds.” “Just throw in some ghosts and demons and it would be the story of our lives.” LOL I have often thought of the similarities between the two shows. Cracks me up that the boys did too.

And then this: “Do you think I’d look good with a full body tattoo?” LOL

Great fic! You do their banter very well. I'm adding this one to my favorites.
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
XD

I can HEAR this in the boy's voices! You've captured them so well!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
LOL, what a cool way to mix in Jared's role on Gilmore girls with a Supernatural story! LOVED IT! Dean reacted in the way you would expect him too if he came across the show.
spnMom chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
This was cute and unexpected. I love the tattoo from Prison Break, but I would hate to mess with perfection and put either of the brothers Winchester in too much ink. Cute story, thanks.
mssammydean chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
LOL wonder if Deanny watches Smallville haha
Sushi Chi chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
I'm having trouble typing. Laughing to much! That was genuis! One of my friends refuses to watch Supernatural because "that guy who plays, what is it, Sam?"

to which I crease my brows in question

"played on Gilmore Girls. And I did like him."

"Oh." Is my only response as I've never seen nor want to see Gilmore Girls.

"That and his name was Dean on it. That's the other brother's name, right?"

To which I nod mutely.

Anyway, that was fantastic. Loved it.
Cari chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Haham yeah just wait til Dean-o sees the "kimono clip" from the mini seris Blonde. Yeah, dancing around in a girl's kimono/robe? Never gonna live that down...
fwennie chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Hey, I've only just found out that Sammy was Dean, err, wait that didn't make sense - that Jared was Dean. And Prison Break too LMAO "Maybe he is your twin."

Wend x
Lancy chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
That was real cool! I've never laughed more when reading a story! VERY VERY well done!