Reviews for The Hogwarts Talent Show To Remember
Splash123 chapter 6 . 3/28/2009
This is really creative. Sometimes it was hard to read because of a few punctuation problems, especially with dialogue. Start a new line every time a character says something. But it was a good plot, especially with the epilogue!
crazytoota chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
great! i love how you made hermione girly, you know,they always think that she's unpopular & not girly,it really pisses me off!
the book fanatic chapter 6 . 4/11/2008
WONDERFUL!

I love how the last chapter tied in with everything! : )
fauves chapter 6 . 12/8/2007
Is that the end? I guess it was okay but I cant quite believe the fics finished. I thought maybe you could do a lot of characters from hp doing a show.

fauves chapter 5 . 12/8/2007
Nice chapter...

fauves chapter 4 . 12/8/2007
This is a bit repetitive...can they do anything other than a song? Sorry if this sounds offensive. It was fantastic though!

fauves chapter 3 . 12/8/2007
Really loved it!

fauves chapter 2 . 12/8/2007
Aww it's wicked!

Pinky x xD o.O
fauves chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Really good! But about the punctuation I think you could seperate the speeches. Like don't you have to start a new line when a new person says something. It's kind of confusing to follow. But otherwise, it's gr8!

Pinky x xD o.O
ImpNo1 chapter 6 . 11/7/2007
Okay, I really liked it, but I DO have some CC:

a) Your punctuation wasn't all there, and you had ENORMOUS run on sentences, for example:

The Talent Show was a huge success and the crowd was loving all the acts so far and he hoped that they liked his act but he was only really bothered about one person’s opinion her opinion was the one that mattered, he had a crush on her years but he had never admitted his feelings about her to her. Harry knew how he felt, Ginny knew how he felt hell everyone knew how he felt about probably including her, he had always been to scared to admit his feelings for her but tonight that was going to change, he was finally going to admit his feelings for her. The hall burst into applause for the last act and Ron knew that he was up next , he took his position at the side of stage ready to go on , he moved out of the way of the fourth year Ravenclaw that had just come off the stage to let her pass with her gymnastic equipment, he now stepped back into position ready to go out into the crowd. His name was called and he stepped out onto the stage and surveyed the crowd looking for her but could not feel her so he took his position in the middle of the stage as the music started and he began to sing

I decided to correct the above, below:

The Talent Show was a huge success and the crowd was loving all the acts so far. He hoped that they liked his act but he was only really bothered about one person’s opinion. Her opinion was the one that mattered as he had a crush on her years but he had never admitted his feelings about her to her face. Harry knew how he felt as did Ginny. Hell everyone knew how he felt about her probably including her. He had always been too scared to admit his feelings for her but tonight that was going to change. He was finally going to admit his feelings for her. The hall burst into applause for the last act and Ron knew that he was up next. He took his position at the side of stage ready to go on. He moved out of the way of the fourth year Ravenclaw that had just come off the stage to let her pass with her gymnastic equipment. Finally, he stepped back into position ready to go out into the crowd. His name was called and he stepped out onto the stage and surveyed the crowd looking for her but could not see her, so he took his position in the middle of the stage as the music started and he began to sing:

That's how it should have looked.

b) CAPITALIZATION! If you don't capitalize, it makes you look bad.

c) Periods...

Well, that's it. I did really like your story.

Toe

MM
Scarlett Carson Rose chapter 6 . 9/4/2007
Too bad this was Hermione and Ron otherwise I would have really liked it! *snaps fingers* Darn! Well, you can't win them all! Not that I didn't like it, I did, I'm just not a Ron/Hermione shipper! Anyway... love the songs you chose out, though by the time it was Ron's turn I was kind of skipping over lyrics... but that may be just because it was ron! Kidding, kidding. Anyway, liked the last chapter a lot, good little way to tye up the end. Several spelling/grammar errors, but I really don't give a hoot about that, so whatever! Overall, loverly story!
TardisBluePen chapter 6 . 8/7/2007
this has probably got to be one of the aw's i have ever given you! AW! and SQUE! wow, i LOVED this ending it was so adorable and rose was so cute and i really think you should do a sequel AND a prequel! i willread them both and them both to my faves list along with this one (if i have this one, i dont remember) P anyway, great story and keep writing! love ya and your stories coz you and them are AWESOME! looking forward to reading more! D D D
ronluver822 chapter 6 . 8/7/2007
this is good! you could write a prequel!
ronluver822 chapter 5 . 8/7/2007
that was really good!
TardisBluePen chapter 5 . 8/7/2007
AW! that kiss was so sweet and cute! loved the tension before it, and when ron and harry were staring...hilarious! once again, another brilliant chapter! this story brings a smile to my face every time i read it! why, oh why, couldnt the books have had soething like this? *sighs* anyhoo, this was great and i will look forward to many more of your stories, i'm sure! keep writing, because you are awesome! ;D