Reviews for Just Another Bella and Daughter Story
cheeseandcrackers chapter 18 . 3/27/2011
Well well well, I must say that this is a fabulous story I've come across, as well as a fabulous writer :) I was a little iffy about the Jake practically raping her, side note- did he imprint on her or does he just look at her like Bella? Either way, I hate Jake so I really love how you made him look bad, it brings me joy! I'm really really in love with the relationship that you've developed between Frederick (possibly spelt wrong) and Alice! It's so adorable how they've grown so close, and you've show. That growth through the first, second, and now third. Moving on, I like how youve been portraying the characters, they're different but it fits with how you're writing which makes it fantastically you! This story has captured me heart enough that not only did I log in, and write a whole chapte of a review, but I did it all on my iPhone which is a bugger to type on... So I really hope you can appreciate this review as much as I appreciate this story- keep up the great work my friend, looking forward to more!-

PS: I totally agree with the annoying "update soon" reviews, they totally annoy the crap out of me too! Okay, I'll let you get back to your life!

-Brooke ( on my friend tess's account just cause)
writeme561 chapter 18 . 3/11/2011
ahhh I love it! keep writin'
Chaerinnie chapter 3 . 10/30/2010
i laughed so HARD! i can't image what it must be like for alice and edward!
Xiat chapter 18 . 7/14/2010
i cant wit for the next chapter :)

your such a great writer,again,im happy to have found your story.

sorry if im like one fo those reviewers who are all blehh n leave it short

like good vhapter-write the next one

or whatever, im not demanding and im not the type of person 2 leave like a 1 sentence thig explaining anyayz i cant wait for the next chapter :)

i love ur story it'll be exciting knowing what happens next,,,,and wow..so much could happen with 1 little decision. the future does shift with one tiny decision...wow...
Xiat chapter 17 . 7/14/2010
wow...ali is interesting...why does jacob want her? did he imprint or somethign? he's a freaking creeper...
Xiat chapter 16 . 7/14/2010
canine-uber rapist? thats interesting...also i think i commented on every chapter...i hope i didnt miss any...anyway im still lovin the story :)
Xiat chapter 15 . 7/14/2010
it is short,but no one can really complain,it' better than not reading anything at all right?

i hope alice is alright...

jake is such a creppy weirdo!
Xiat chapter 14 . 7/14/2010
um ewh...doesnt he realize it aint freaking bella who hes talking to? :P
Xiat chapter 13 . 7/14/2010
oph ym god! im so idkl t see what happens next!

how would you react if some random woldf thing said he lvoed you?

wow...
Xiat chapter 12 . 7/14/2010
"You have a taste in guys?" I asked him.

"Oh yes… Emmett and Edward aren't really my type but that Jasper…" he laughed. "That Jasper is one sexy beast…"

"You got a thing for blondes?" I smirked.

"Depends," he smiled back.

"On what?"

"Do you have a thing for single mothers?"

"Only if they're blond," I laughed.

"A blonde single mother..." Fredrik thought out loud. "I wonder who would win; Alice or Edward?"

"Edward would," I stated. Fredrik looked at me questioning. "I mean, you heard the man… he's beautiful!"

i loved that part,lol.
Xiat chapter 11 . 7/14/2010
"Hey Alice, how are you?" I asked into the phone. Fredrik started laughing.

"Where the hell are you?" Alice yelled. I held the phone away from my ear.

"At the airport," I stated bluntly. "We're going to go look for some wedding pants for me; I know that you wouldn't want me to pick out my own wedding drees."

"Take that damned hair off!" Alice yelled louder. "I'm going to find you and wring your necks!"

"Why would I want to do anything that would lead you to me if you want to kill me?" I wondered. Alice screamed.

"You won't always be able to block me," she threatened. "When that day comes you better watch your back."

"Bye now," I said as I hung up.

Nothing like an enraged Alice to get you in the mood to marry.

"What did she say?" Fredrik asked politely. Like he couldn't hear the whole thing from where he was standing…

"She said 'best wishes for your future'," I lied.

"That's wonderful," Fredrik grinned.

"One thing confused me though," I started. Fredrik stopped and looked at me. "I'm not touching my mother's hair."

i loved that part,that was hilarious,lol. but the very lst part confuses me then how was she able to block alice?
Xiat chapter 10 . 7/14/2010
"my ex,he stalks me," alice.

"i'll distract him,yu should make a run for it,"

hahahah that was so freakin hilarious!

i love that.
Xiat chapter 9 . 7/14/2010
uhm...wow...kyra scares m a bit...lol...no offense

anyway love the chapter :)
Xiat chapter 8 . 7/14/2010
haha,i love alice,shes so funny. you're a great writer,im glad im reading ur story,it's descriptive,in a good way,lol, and it's addicting :)
Xiat chapter 7 . 7/14/2010
uh oh...i liked the chaPTR BUT IM AFRAID OT SEE IF ALI ATTAXKS THE POOR HUMAN OR NOT.

oops sorry for the caps.

again,love the story so far :0