Reviews for Intoxicated
hardcorechecker chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
oh my god! love it love it love it! great perspective, very realistic. D
Casey Stardust chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
wow, that was really well done! :)

I wouldnt be surprised if it is quite very similar in midnight sun!

good job!

xoxo
Mystery1894 chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
That was god
123iluvzac chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
loved it!
Droplets of Salt chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
A great one-shot! I loved it!
Make A Shadow chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Once again, a beautiful fic.

Yes, something out or Midnight Sun.

I wouldn't it.

It's just the way that you wrote the descriptions and the imagery through Edward's eyes, though it's the same scenario that Bella dealt with are woven so beautifully.

it's incredible.
acirelemagne chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
That was really good! I think that is very accurate!
melissaturkey chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
this was amazing!

i really like this. edward dwells on her blood, her scent, his thirst and hunger just enough while his love was equally potent! very well done!

this is how i imagine edward's internal voice though SM says that edward carries a bit more angst around in his head...but i like the light note he carries in this particular part of the book! so you definately touched that!

very great!

totally favoriting this!
Irish Froggy chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Wow!

That was incredibly well done. I've seen so many things from Edward's point of view, but you did it very well. Are you Stephenie Meyer in disguise? Seriously. I wouldn't be surprised. That would explain all the references to conversations with Tanya...which were never published, at least, not that I know of.

Did you do a story with Tanya in it, where he goes to talk to her during "Twilight"? I don't think I've read any of your other stories, but I intend to! For a oneshot, that was amazing!

Irish Froggy
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
So Sweet!

:D
thedownbeat chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
That's so cute! I love it!
humbleteacher chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
This is just beautiful prose. I can really imagine this actually coming from the pen of Stephenie herself. Excellent.
mybrandofheroin1 chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
that was amazing.

i loved all the emotion in it.
Jude'sxUniverse chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
That was fantastic! U r an amazing writer! lol!

U ROck! ]

Ria-17
lil.angel.on.earth chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
*applauds to a great writer*
126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »