Reviews for Intoxicated
Amelia Bedelia chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Aw, that was so sweet! I love that scene so much... Just the way Edward seems so laid back and relaxed - it's incredibly unlike him, and this scene is where he finally relaxes with Bella! I loved it! And I think you did a really good job with what Edward was thinking - I bet this would be very similar to what would be in Midnight Sun! :)

Nice work!

Yours truly,

Amelia Bedelia
Chasing.Twilight chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Aw:)
amgglekim chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
simply amazing.
MoonlightShadowOfADarkDream chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Wow! That was brilliant! I absolutely loved it!
penguinsleddings chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Fantastic!
la saboteuse chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
I love your interpretation; it has a lot of little extra insights into what Edward might be thinking, and it's very different from normal POV switches. I like that.
dancing.rox464 chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
This is really good! I really like your writing style, I think you captured the mood of the scene perfectly. The only criticism I would give was that I thought you made reference to Tanya and Alaska a few too many times. For example, Edward just finished kissing Bella and he starts thinking of Tanya. I didn't think that was completely realistic.

Overall, it was really really good!
Lullabyneverdies chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
oh , holy crap ! That was amazinglly well . Dont take it wrong , but you are so much better than i thought..

The way you describe him and his actions and stuff. IT IS VERY VERY VERY VERY GOOD!

now , it's time for some constructive critisising ! :P

You write so well , but you can stretch out just a little bit longer and write even better if you just read it trough one extra time an make some adjustements ! But , oh god , you write so good. !

I have no more things to say ...

Excuse my english , i'm from norway , and i don't really speak mutch english .

see ya - this s actually my name - Vilde ..
emamula chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
you write so well and it's really sweet! I can totally see Edward thinking like this! I love it. :]
thefiretree chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
That was AMAZING. If Stephenie Meyer saw this, she's probably throw this in along with the rest of Midnight Sun. It was written SO beautifully. With just the right amount of hilarity and fluff. I LOVED it.
HermioneRon 4ever chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
EP! I loved it! That was beyond cool! yay! Happy Writing!
Midoribon chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
That was... one of the best fanfics I have ever read. Amazing.

The writing was amazing. It was very in character. A perfect ten. Five stars. Whatever. Anyways, great job!
alice and edward cullen chapter 1 . 3/22/2008