Reviews for Intoxicated
siruisblack18 chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
LOVED THIS! I love stories from Edwards perspective and this was Definetly one of the better stories Ive read!
Epitome of Randomness chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
That story was...i can't find a word to describe it...it was incredibly romantic and exhilarating and i loved it! It was...intoxicating!
XxLostinmyemotionsxX chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
That was really good. I like your version of how Edward's perspective was. It's nice to read something different for once:)
Aldara Gaea chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
oh! *shudders* That was brilliant. I got goosebumps!
unicornhime chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Wow. That was beautiful. Great job!
crazy about twilight chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Wow, you captured Edward PERFECTLY. I felt like I was reading Stephenie's writing. That was brilliant! )
barbiedoll123 chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
love it
hutklohfrrs chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
you know, this is the best thing i've read from edward's point of view!

you really seemed to get the real edward in your writing.

simply amazing :)

thank you!

love.

x x x x
Sexy Vegetarian Vampire chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
wow... i was literally sitting on the edge of my chair even tho i already knew that he wasn't gonna kill her. makes me feel pretty pathetic but it should make u feel good that u r such an amazing writer!
EdwardDazzlesMe chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
I loved it! Very believable character and thought process for Edward.

I loved when he said "To my TERRIFIED DELIGHT, she met me eagerly,..." That's a perfect way to describe what I think he was feeling at that point.
Mandi1 chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
I loved this. I loved his constant struggle with his fear of her fear. I also liked the mentioning of Tanya. Such a good job capturing Edward! Thank you for writing this.
The Deadly Sins chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
You did this PERFECTLY. I doubt anyone else could write this part better than you.
TwilightStarss chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
whoa. that was simply amazing!

man, I wish I was Bella Swan. *sigh* shes one lucky girl.

hehe.
Eleri Undomiel chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Aww! I believe you kept Edward in character quite well. :)
jerseygirl12247 chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
That is EXACTLY what Edward would have been thinking.
126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »