Reviews for Intoxicated
Window2MySoul chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
you did really good channeling edward. i loved it!
Bandit's Girl chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Wow. W.o.w.

This story is pure genius. Sheer amazingness. Almost like a deleted scene straight from the book.

Fantastic job.

Kiowa
Reeseh chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
You capture Edward very well.
JennCorinthos chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Loved it... I always enjoy reading from Edwards POV...

JENNIFER
RedDawn07 chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Wonderful writing and very vivid imagery! You are a very talented writer. This is so close to Meyer's own work that I forgot for a moment it wasn't.

Thank you!
Ferrin Landry chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
This was very well written. You really seemed to get Edward, which I loved. This is one of my favorite scenes from the books, and you definitely did it justice.
Michiyo Hikari chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
Wow - that absolutely worked well! It's nice to have someone write about Edward's point of view during their first kiss! Loved it!
BloodsuckingLeech chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Oh for the Love of fluff! Very very nice...very sweet...sigh
Sorcha123 chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
that's a great Edward you portrayed! however he didn't believe he has a soul so he shouldn't refer to it... you only did once though... so very good otherwise!
xtina-chan chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
I love Edward! I love this.
edward-and-bella-2gether-4ever chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
WoW...this is really good! Will you write more? please!
loving-to-hate-you chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
I can only describe this in one word.

Amazing.
Kanamelover chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
That was so good! but you know when Stephanie comes out with twikight from Edward's p.o.v. I bet the kiss will be similar to this.. (I swear I read it at her website it's gonna be clled midnight sun or something! I read the first chapter!)
sounds of music chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
WOW! This was amazing! It was written so well, exactly how I think Edward would have felt, and the things he would have thought at the time! This was perfect! I would love to read their next kiss from Edward's perspective, the one where she passes out, if you wrote it! I hope you do!
not done baking chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
This was really good. Definately one of the better Edward POV's out there.
126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »