Reviews for A Touch of Frost
Guest chapter 9 . 9/4/2015
Awww, Snape being made the object of ridicule is always so romantic.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/4/2015
Between sitting in classes, planning classes, teaching classes, starting a choir group, starting a drama group, being involved with a choir group, being involved in the drama group, sleeping, eating, hanging out with her friends, going on walks, practicing with the Elder DADA group...when does she have time to do the work that is her actual reason for being there? And does she not know where the pain relief potions are kept?
BlueWater5 chapter 28 . 3/30/2014
Great story!
Dimac99 chapter 28 . 2/2/2014
Absolutely wonderful, especially your characterisation of Snape. I look forward already to rereading this in the future. Definitely one for the favourites.
LadyOfThePurpleDragon chapter 21 . 6/15/2013
Google translate has "magic stone" "magical stone" and "stone of magic" into "Mahō no ishi", I tried to google Mahō ishi and didn't get anywhere...so maybe just having the full phrase would be better?
klara08 chapter 28 . 11/10/2012
Your story was excellently written, I enjoyed it very much, and the plot was very interesting as well! :) I am looking forward to reading your other story :)
HermionelovesSeverus chapter 26 . 1/7/2012
I LOVE your story! The plot and romance are totally believable. You are a really good writer consider German is your first language. Very believable Hermione/Severus romance. I didnt think the romance pace is too low because usually when writers have them become a full on romance couple, the story tends to wind down and it's not as excited to read any further. The most excited part is how the romance develop, etc..

Your action scenes are also pretty intense as well. Good Job, cant wait to finish reading this amazing stoy. Please write more Adult!Hermione/Severus stories )
HopefullyEloquent chapter 28 . 3/22/2011
This story is great, seriously! It's not often you come across such a nice balance between adventure, romance and angst.

And the fact that you chose to keep the tension between our two lovebirds until the very end (rather than make them hit it off immediatelly) was a nice approach.

Well, probably the fact that I have to get up for lectures in two hours and still haven't gone to bed says enough about how enthralling your story is.
HopefullyEloquent chapter 3 . 3/21/2011
Alright, I just couldn't stop myself from reviewing before moving on.

Boring? Seriously? Bloody hell, I'd kill for a job like that!

That is, the underlying idea sounds nice.
Knitchick chapter 28 . 2/20/2011
Wonderful story. I loved it!
the-omnomnom-phenomenon chapter 21 . 1/19/2011
I was kinda startled at the title...but it was horribly funny when Snape saw Hermione in the garden with Ron.

And I say horribly, because I thought I would have to wait a whole chapter for that to be fixed. But Minerva saaaaaved the day!
Dejsha's World chapter 3 . 12/2/2010
Nice chapter; I like how Hermione smiles at him:)
Dejsha's World chapter 2 . 12/2/2010
Ooo I've never heard (I don't think) of a library underneath Hogwarts, but I like the sound of it:) Great chapter!
Dejsha's World chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Wow, I really liked this:)

Ariana
JaneA0202 chapter 28 . 7/23/2010
nice story, but I was hoping that they will get together sooner, even the kiss was in last scene in the last episode. At least there could be Epilogue. Thats the only thing I would change - that Severus and Hermione would be together sooner, so there could be some secret meetings and so...it would be more exciting.