Reviews for A Touch of Frost
BlueWater5 chapter 28 . 3/30/2014
Great story!
Dimac99 chapter 28 . 2/2/2014
Absolutely wonderful, especially your characterisation of Snape. I look forward already to rereading this in the future. Definitely one for the favourites.
TheLadyJaye chapter 21 . 6/15/2013
Google translate has "magic stone" "magical stone" and "stone of magic" into "Mahō no ishi", I tried to google Mahō ishi and didn't get anywhere...so maybe just having the full phrase would be better?
klara08 chapter 28 . 11/10/2012
Your story was excellently written, I enjoyed it very much, and the plot was very interesting as well! :) I am looking forward to reading your other story :)
HermionelovesSeverus chapter 26 . 1/7/2012
I LOVE your story! The plot and romance are totally believable. You are a really good writer consider German is your first language. Very believable Hermione/Severus romance. I didnt think the romance pace is too low because usually when writers have them become a full on romance couple, the story tends to wind down and it's not as excited to read any further. The most excited part is how the romance develop, etc..

Your action scenes are also pretty intense as well. Good Job, cant wait to finish reading this amazing stoy. Please write more Adult!Hermione/Severus stories )
HopefullyEloquent chapter 28 . 3/22/2011
This story is great, seriously! It's not often you come across such a nice balance between adventure, romance and angst.

And the fact that you chose to keep the tension between our two lovebirds until the very end (rather than make them hit it off immediatelly) was a nice approach.

Well, probably the fact that I have to get up for lectures in two hours and still haven't gone to bed says enough about how enthralling your story is.
HopefullyEloquent chapter 3 . 3/21/2011
Alright, I just couldn't stop myself from reviewing before moving on.

Boring? Seriously? Bloody hell, I'd kill for a job like that!

That is, the underlying idea sounds nice.
Knitchick chapter 28 . 2/20/2011
Wonderful story. I loved it!
the-omnomnom-phenomenon chapter 21 . 1/19/2011
I was kinda startled at the title...but it was horribly funny when Snape saw Hermione in the garden with Ron.

And I say horribly, because I thought I would have to wait a whole chapter for that to be fixed. But Minerva saaaaaved the day!
Dejsha's World chapter 3 . 12/2/2010
Nice chapter; I like how Hermione smiles at him:)
Dejsha's World chapter 2 . 12/2/2010
Ooo I've never heard (I don't think) of a library underneath Hogwarts, but I like the sound of it:) Great chapter!
Dejsha's World chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Wow, I really liked this:)

Ariana
JaneA0202 chapter 28 . 7/23/2010
nice story, but I was hoping that they will get together sooner, even the kiss was in last scene in the last episode. At least there could be Epilogue. Thats the only thing I would change - that Severus and Hermione would be together sooner, so there could be some secret meetings and so...it would be more exciting.
Storm Spirit chapter 28 . 4/10/2010
Absolutely wonderful. I adored this work of fanfiction! The pacing of the plot was perfect, your characters remained true to their nature and the entire story was both unique and entralling... Not to mention it was beautifully crafted and written.

Thank you for such a gem to the site.

Storm Spirit
SWSW chapter 28 . 12/16/2009
I really loved this story even though I didn't really want to read it at fist since I am not at all keen on Hermione and Snape pairings.

I like this fic better than the other one, since there is a lot more action :)

It is very well written and has a very well developed plot.

So jetzt mache ich aber mal in Deutsch weiter:

Ich fand es echt mal toll, eine Story in gutem Englisch zu lesen, was man hier machmal von Muttersprachlern zu lesen bekommt ist echt zum Haareraufen. Da brauchst du dich wirklich gar keine Sorgen machen. Ein paar kleine Fehler sind mir zwar aufgefallen aber wirklich nur ganz wenige.

Die Fic war echt super trotz Snape mit Hermione... Br da schüttelt es mich normal schon wenn ich nur drandenke, aber du das das wirklich sehr glaubwürdig rübergebracht.

Würde mich freuen wieder was von dir zu lesen, aber wie wäre es denn mal mit einem anderen "Paar"? ;) Dann würde es mir noch mehr Spaß machen... :)

Auch die Deutsche "Leherausbildung" die Hermione durchlaufen hat usw. kam mir dann doch irgendwie bekannt vor :)

Hat mich auch gefreut, dass sie in Bayerm geheiratet haben :D

Sorry guys was just to tired to write everything in English, but the author will understand...