Reviews for A Touch of Frost
Anti-Monarchist chapter 23 . 11/23/2007
OH MY GOD... OH MY GOD! So good... Aw poor Severus! Such a brief kiss and then *poof* its over... This is such a good story and is so well written! ONLY 5 MORE CHAPTERS! OMG THE WORLD IS COMEING TO AN END! I am severly depressed! But I still want to know what happens between them! Sizzle sizzle!I love tension! I adore Severus' character... its like so secretive and misunderstood and so... mysterious. He's so addictive. Keep up the super work! Im so excited about your next chapter!
notwritten chapter 23 . 11/23/2007
I like this chapter alot. Can we have more please. Have a good weekend. Keep smiling. :-)
spikesbitch chapter 23 . 11/23/2007
i have just spent several hours reading your story and i love it. i love the slow build of severus and hermione's relationship, i love the romance and humour you put in as well as the suspense, but i'm begging you, please don't kill severus and please let him and hermione be happy. yours hopefully ...
pstibbons chapter 23 . 11/23/2007
Very nicely done twist. Certainly didnt expect it.

I think Albus should tell Minerva now.
Pieredae's Muse chapter 23 . 11/23/2007
What a great chapter! Thanks for updating! take care- Req
padslet chapter 23 . 11/23/2007
Errm... well all i have to say is UPDATE
GoodMorningCampers chapter 23 . 11/23/2007
I was so happy to see an update! Brilliant job, I am so exited to read more soon. I hope that everyone forgives severus ( and hermione, and dumbledore ) for lying...only 5 more chapters? * sobs *

Update soon!

Cheers

Sam.
draegon-fire chapter 23 . 11/23/2007
I had a suspicion about Elektra. But then, I wasn't sure. Turns out I was right. I feel bad for Severus though. He definitely has everyone hating him who do not know the truth. They're definitely going to be furious at Dumbledore and Hermione once they learn it was all a ruse. But I'm sure they'll understand in time that it was necessary. I can't wait to see what happens next.
crazedreader chapter 23 . 11/23/2007
Great story! Update soon!
indianpipe chapter 22 . 11/19/2007
I'm a little late with my review. Very good chappie. I hope they both make it alive. Love your story.
Syari chapter 15 . 11/17/2007
Very good! I love the way you are developing Hermione and Snape's relationship. There are many fanfic's that make their relationship progress too quickly, and I think it is much better when a slower approach is taken. Good job again!
stillneedaname chapter 22 . 11/17/2007
I love how Hermione's parents are going to Canada. I can't wait to see what wil happen next. Don't keep us in suspence for too long. Keep up the great work!
Magicdaisy chapter 22 . 11/17/2007
Aw! Poor Severus! It is so unfair. Very Very unfair!

I like the chapter, it sets up the mood that the story will be taking. I hope Voldy has no clue. Update soon!
crazedreader chapter 7 . 11/17/2007
Great story, update soon!
notwritten chapter 22 . 11/16/2007
This chapter was excellent, you really set the mood for what is going to happen next. Good job. Is there any more chapters coming our way. Oh by the way have a good weekend. :-)
268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »