Reviews for A Touch of Frost
SWSW chapter 28 . 12/16/2009
I really loved this story even though I didn't really want to read it at fist since I am not at all keen on Hermione and Snape pairings.

I like this fic better than the other one, since there is a lot more action :)

It is very well written and has a very well developed plot.

So jetzt mache ich aber mal in Deutsch weiter:

Ich fand es echt mal toll, eine Story in gutem Englisch zu lesen, was man hier machmal von Muttersprachlern zu lesen bekommt ist echt zum Haareraufen. Da brauchst du dich wirklich gar keine Sorgen machen. Ein paar kleine Fehler sind mir zwar aufgefallen aber wirklich nur ganz wenige.

Die Fic war echt super trotz Snape mit Hermione... Br da schüttelt es mich normal schon wenn ich nur drandenke, aber du das das wirklich sehr glaubwürdig rübergebracht.

Würde mich freuen wieder was von dir zu lesen, aber wie wäre es denn mal mit einem anderen "Paar"? ;) Dann würde es mir noch mehr Spaß machen... :)

Auch die Deutsche "Leherausbildung" die Hermione durchlaufen hat usw. kam mir dann doch irgendwie bekannt vor :)

Hat mich auch gefreut, dass sie in Bayerm geheiratet haben :D

Sorry guys was just to tired to write everything in English, but the author will understand...
ThatGirlWithThatSmile chapter 28 . 12/15/2009
I loved it, i thought it was well written Congrats! I have to say i like this one better of the two stories but the other story is also one of my fav HP fics. cant wait to read more from you good luck :)
Jade Ember chapter 28 . 12/9/2009
I've read both your stories now and I can't decide which I like better. They're both very good, and different enough that it's hard to compare them. I enjoyed them both very much. Great job with characterization and plot, by the way. The plotlines were very tight and nicely executed.
studentofwords chapter 28 . 12/8/2009
Loved it! I don't know which one I preferred. Both have those certain parts that I absolutely adore. However, I'll have you know that it's your fault that you made your stories so addictingly good that I couldn't stop reading and got in trouble for that yesterday. But it was worth it. Keep up the great work!
Sortius chapter 28 . 11/29/2009
Good story, I enjoyed it although I enjoyed your other story more for some reason. Perhaps because it seemed to be a bit more light hearted. Anyway great stories I spent much of my day reading them both
Icy Lady chapter 28 . 11/21/2009
"And I’m curious: If you happen to also have read my second story, “If the choice were mine to make”, which one did you prefer? And why?"

I prefer the "it the choice were mine to make" one ;) Possibly because you killed of Harry and Ron ;)

Seriously though. I have to say that both stories are quite similar and it's probably because I found the other one first that I like it better. But then, it seemed yet more original and it was absolutely enchanting to observe the relations between Hermione and Snape. While in this one I expected it from the very start ;) (yet again could be because I read it the second)

But, let's make it clear, I enjoyed this story a lot as well, I think it was great )
t wrecks chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
GOOD
t wrecks chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
GOOD
Fresh Water Plimpy chapter 28 . 10/26/2009
After reading your other story I wanted to read this one and now that I've finished it I can truly say that you are incredibly talented. Not only do you pay close attention to detail but you also write similarly to J.K.R, something that not many people are capable of. If I'm honest, I have to say that you write even better than her. I never used to have much patience for Snape/Hermione fics but you have definately opened my eyes. Don't take this personally but there are a few minor mistakes but I think I read in one of you Author Notes that English is not your first language, so just ignore that.

I enjoyed this story a great deal: you never wavered from the plot and the characters stayed, well, in character. I'm not sure which story I prefer, seeing as If the Choice Were Mine to Make is not finished yet. I agree that Hermione's and Snape's relationship would progress slowly and I was constantly on edge for the moments when they would be together. In your other fic, though, there is a great deal more of them being together, which I liked. In this one, I like how you've kept it as close as possble to the books, such as Dumbledore dying in the end, Draco changing his decisions, how Harry was still supposed to be the one to kill Voldemort.

Oh dear! I'm sorry about the enormous review. I just got carried away! Basically, I'm saying that I loved you story and you have promising talent. Thanks for a great read and keep up the good work! I look forward to the next chapter in the other one.

F.W.P ]
cupcakesandbunting chapter 11 . 10/9/2009
Oh the thought of Snape in the library!

"people in St Andrews were accustomed to somewhat weird looking professors." Tell me about it - we had some right eccentric looking fellas knocking about in my day.

I meant to say in my last review, the place where the chap was executed outside Sallies Quad isn't marked with an X, it's marked with his initials "PH"
cupcakesandbunting chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
As St Andrews Alumni it's weird to imagine Hermione walking the streets I walked. The mention of the initials outside Sallies Quad made me grin. I danced on them when I sat my final exam.
Anniely chapter 28 . 9/21/2009
Hey there. Took me about two hours to get through your story, but it was worth it.

I really, really liked it! Everything fitted to perfectly and Hermione and Severus are just great together.

I love how everything turned out, although seeing Dumbledore die again is just so sad.

But apart form that, I have also read your other story (to the recent chapter, at least) and really couldn't say which one I like more.

It's kinda funny to see how always those you suspect the least are the bad guys in the end

Anyway I think I will have to wait untill you finish "If the choices". But then I will definitely tell you which story I preferred, or if I just loved them both, in the end.

Greetz, Annily
Someone aka Me chapter 28 . 7/28/2009
Wow. I absolutely love this story so much! It is fantastic!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!

(*_*)
pstibbons chapter 25 . 7/22/2009
Enjoyable even on a second read. I like the way LV was brought down using teamwork and not those ridiculous schemes that Rowling bitch cooked up.
pstibbons chapter 19 . 7/22/2009
best lines:

She swallowed. “I wanted to ask you... If I ever should be caught by Voldemort or his followers, and there is no chance that I might escape... Would you give me a quick death...”

Snape’s dark eyes widened and his face grew stony. “Don’t ask me to do that,” he said, his voice strangely hoarse.

He snorted, his customary mask back in place. “I’m touched by your concern, even if I don’t understand how I merit it.”

“You don’t?” Hermione asked softly. Suddenly she felt very strange. It was as if the world had dropped away and there was only his still and tense form less than a foot away from her. “You are my friend, Severus, and I care for you. That’s why I don’t want you to die. It’s quite simple, really.”

There was a curious light in his eyes, a spark which lit up for a moment and then vanished, replaced by an unfamiliar softness. “I’m honoured, Hermione Granger,” he said quietly.

“True, and I did until the lures of The Avengers dubbed into German proved too hard to resist.”
268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »