Reviews for A Touch of Frost
pstibbons chapter 5 . 7/22/2009
The gritty story of Sarah sure beats that sob story Jo cooked up about Lily.
magyarova chapter 28 . 2/20/2009
I just loved this story! I'm so sad that it's over :( I've been reading your other story and I'm eagerly waiting for more chapters :P

I love your style and the way you write. I hope you'll write more fictions in the future :)

All the best to you!
ktfranceebee chapter 22 . 1/1/2009
Finally! The kiss! I thought it was sweet. :)
ktfranceebee chapter 19 . 1/1/2009
Yay! The chemistry! I can't wait for them to get "closer". Lol.
ktfranceebee chapter 9 . 12/29/2008
That was HILARIOUS!
etherian chapter 28 . 10/4/2008
Absolutely terrific story! I think the way you despatched Voldemort was brilliant. I'm not overly fond of stories dealing with the horcruxes, so this was great. The love story was superb! Very enjoyable.
Scarlett Princess chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
hah! I love Matthew Cuthbert... from Anne of Green Gables, right? And it is so fitting that you put him in Hufflepuff... he's so darling!
shemerina chapter 28 . 6/14/2008
OMG! i haven't read such a good story in a very long time !

i absolutly loved it, tough i started to worry when severus tried to push hermione away :P

but it was really great, i hope that you will write more stories with snape and hermione together, and both of them very "in" the caracter! :D :D :D
Undomiel753 chapter 28 . 4/30/2008
I really like your story.

It's good that the relationship between Hermione and Severus developes so slowly. It makes their relationship believable, which is not the case in most fics.

Your did a great job!
Tribblelet chapter 28 . 4/3/2008
This was a really cool little novel! Enough action, nice plot, believable characters and Crookshanks a bit more like I would think a familiar should be. Very nice!
Arime Setta chapter 28 . 3/30/2008
Wonderful! Well developed, thorough and a great read! I'll definitely check out more of your stories. I'm so sad to see this one done... Wonderful :)
kiera-sama chapter 28 . 3/11/2008
i loved it. lol. when did jkr say that dumbledore is gay...people told me and i never got to hear jkr say it tho...do u have a link?
0tree0 chapter 28 . 2/27/2008
Wow! That was... AWESOME! This is probably the most original, beliveable and compelling Harry Potter FF i've come across! If you ever decide to write anything original, please let me know, if anything you decide to write after this is half as good, J.K will have to watch her back. Come to think of it, are you positive you are not Rowling in disguise? It would certainly explain a lot!

I'm glad you decided to make the relationship between Hermione and Severus develop as slowly as it did, any faster and it would have lost it's realism. Love Crookshanks by the way, really glad you remembered to include him, it's the small things that give a stroy it's charm, and there were plenty in your story.

It was sad Dumbledore had to die, but i suppose if he didn't someone else would have.

I think your version of Severus fate was much better than the original, after all a man who's seen and been through that much should have his 'happy ending'. Thanks to fanfiction and ingenious writers like you we can see that happen.

I will deffinately keep my eye out for anything you do after this, if i only came across one story to this quality in every 100 then i wouldn't groan so much each time i see a repetitive, plotless one.

Please do continue writing, i love this story!
Lucyferina chapter 28 . 2/23/2008
Good story, i enjoyed it very much :)
Hidden Relevance chapter 28 . 2/19/2008
Oh man.. what a fantastic fic!

I'm a sucker for SSHG probably because of the sheer sexiness of both of thier intellects. lol

Anyway! I think you definitely pulled of making the shift into the relationship natural, so props!

I'm definitely going to go wander through the rest of your stuff!
268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »