Reviews for A Touch of Frost
pstibbons chapter 26 . 12/14/2007
A good chapter. Glad for Harry turning up and some friend moments. Thank goodness Minerva got Albus to tell everyone.
Lilith Kayden chapter 26 . 12/14/2007
Thank you for your new Update.

-Lilith Kayden
draegon-fire chapter 26 . 12/14/2007
I always thought of Dumbledore and McGonagall together as well. Things are definitely beginning to come to a head. Now, we find out that we'll be losing Dumbledore. I know Severus will take this very hard, since I always imagined Dumbledore being a father figure to Severus, despite the Gryffindor favortism when Severus was a student.
spikesbitch chapter 26 . 12/14/2007
bravo for the end comment over dumbledors pairing. i have no problem with any character being gay in fan fic, but dumbledor being gay for JKR's official just seems like some sort of gimmick and not relevent to anything, so bravo you.

i could feel the tension of the chapter, i'm all tense now, though once it is within the whole story and the resolve follows it will be cool. I am so not a patient reader. looking forward to more...
Robyn Hawkes chapter 25 . 12/13/2007
Hope you update soon. I hate it when I'm left hanging.
Robyn Hawkes chapter 10 . 12/13/2007
Well at least you killed them off together, but I still don't like it.
Robyn Hawkes chapter 9 . 12/13/2007
I'm really enjoying this. I laughed a lot while reading this last chapter. Poor Snape.
BelladonnaCailo chapter 25 . 12/9/2007
I am really enjoying this story, please continue!
indianpipe chapter 25 . 12/9/2007
Wonderful. What a treat to find a new chapter while I'm having my coffee this morning. Great job.
sylphides chapter 25 . 12/8/2007
I love the originality of this story!
Anti-Monarchist chapter 25 . 12/8/2007
Why do you do this? You are so cruel! I WANT another chapter! Im looking to find the ' ' button but is it there? NO! Because someone hasnt added another chapter! Why, I ask you, WHY?

Okay Im over it.

I cant wait for another chapter! And poor Draco, stuck in the middle of it all... tear* Well I hope he makes the right choice.
The-Lady-Layla chapter 25 . 12/8/2007
That was really good!
notwritten chapter 25 . 12/7/2007
Very good chapter today. I have enjoyed it. :-)

May we have more please.
Lilith Kayden chapter 25 . 12/7/2007
Loved it! I'm glad that Draco had a kind side, and that both he and Severus helped.

-Lilith Kayden
Pieredae's Muse chapter 25 . 12/7/2007
Amazing chapter. I know I seem to start all these reviews with "wow", but I really do finish these chapters with a feeling like I've mentally just run a race. Each chapter's plot is well-developed, engaging, and polished. This is definitely a step up from most fanfics. I'm so glad Severus and Hermione finally had a moment together, and I'm so curious to find out, besides the rest of the story, Draco's role. The only thing that was confusing was Dumbledore's plan re: Voldemort coming to the library. I assume you haven't revealed that yet? I couldn't find a reference to it since Elektra's betrayal. Thanks for updating! take care- Req
268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »