Reviews for Fred and Hermione Drabbles
ksouza3 chapter 12 . 4/7
I loved just the huge variety of dribbles. It just goes to show any non-fremione shipper that Fred and hermione can belong together in any given situation, it just takes a great writer. I loved the story in chapter 7, but I adore the ending dialogue in chapter 12. Brilliant job!
ME chapter 28 . 1/30/2014
THIS ONE REALLmade me cry
accioweasleys4 chapter 43 . 10/6/2013
Ahhh! I loved this series of drabbles so much! I hope you write moe, though you have done so many already! They were all so good! I liked the short one liner ones though picking a favorite is impossible. Great job! And thanks for making me love Fremione even more! And Ron as well!
accioweasleys4 chapter 26 . 10/6/2013
I really liked how you wrote Ron's thoughts here.
accioweasleys4 chapter 24 . 10/5/2013
This was brilliant. I hope you don't mind all of the reviews! There will most likely be more until I get to the last chapter. This is so good! I just loved how Fred freaked out over the lullaby song.
accioweasleys4 chapter 21 . 10/5/2013
Haha! This was a good one.
accioweasleys4 chapter 18 . 10/5/2013
Aww this one was sad because of their shop! But I liked the ending. :)
accioweasleys4 chapter 15 . 10/5/2013
The "little witches and little wizards" comment made me laugh!
accioweasleys4 chapter 9 . 10/5/2013
So simple. It is so cute too!
accioweasleys4 chapter 7 . 10/5/2013
Awww. These two are just so sweet! I can barely stand it! I so wish that Rowling put them together instead of Ron.
accioweasleys4 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
This was really cute! :)
Miranda Flamel chapter 43 . 8/19/2013
hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha!

"I'm pretty sure I felt the first stirrings of love when you leaned over to get me a box and I got a good look at your arse."

"Charming!" Fred laughed, grabbing his wife by the waist and giving her a deep, wet, kiss.
Taddlewinkybit chapter 43 . 7/4/2013
aww, these are all so cute! i love them as a couple!
GredandForgeAreOurKings chapter 43 . 6/16/2013
This was so good! Although, my favourite was chap 21! That was hilarious ;')
AnnieAltman88 chapter 43 . 5/27/2013
I've always enjoyed drabbles & ive always enjoyed fred/hermione. And it's 100 times more awesome to have a compilation of so many well-written Fred/hermione drabbles to read. You're very creative with the prompts and quite humorous as well.
Favorited!