Reviews for Missing In Action
YagamiNeko chapter 4 . 10/12/2009
I love this so far! I can't help but think Kaoru is fine somewhere laughing about all of them. let's hope he actually is okay though! D I really like them reuniting to find Kaoru though. It's so sweet. Please write soon!
Mistress Lawliet chapter 4 . 8/12/2007
Hm... Now wouldn't it be interesting if Kaoru planned this all out and it was just a little game to get the Host Club to reunite. When they find him his excues will be "Eh... I was bored."

Heh heh.

Keep up the good work. I am enjoying this.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/11/2007
Hope you update soon!

Will there be Kaoru angst? D
Pyrahus chapter 2 . 8/8/2007
haha i cant help but laugh *holds hikaru to chest* ish okie ika-hika-chan im here for you. we'll find kaoru

great story
DJStarvingArtist chapter 3 . 8/7/2007
Wah, that's me! XD I love this, so it's a kidnapping! Dumb crook, leaving a recipt! Unless... It was purposely! o.o I'm getting so into this. XD UPDATE SOON! I wanna know what happened to Kaoo!
Miss. Miyazawa chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Very interesting start, and it doesn't hurt that it features one of my favorite characters.
xpakux chapter 2 . 8/6/2007
looks very well written, with proper grammar and spelling. Storyline is decent and characters are actually in character (which is quite rare in the Ouran section). And WOW, real paragraphs.
Catherine Daye chapter 2 . 8/6/2007
You're welcome. -

Same as last time. You have definately captured the esscence of Ouran. The characterization was perfect! Very well written. Can't wait for more!
DJStarvingArtist chapter 2 . 8/6/2007
Wow, everybody's so perfectly in character! hen I try to do that, I accidentely make a mess out of the story. D'8 I hope Kaoru comes back! XD Wow, this is a 'mazzin story. Keep the updates coming, I'm eager to see what happens next!
Catherine Daye chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Wow.. This is awesome. It's a bit early on in the series to give a precise review, but I say it's really good so far. It's made me so curious to what is happening next. Please hurry! The suspense is killing me! I'll definately put in a better review when the sries gets started.